perfect boyfriend

first story (sorry if its shit)
emmas pov
i look at the clock, its 3:00am, and all i can think about is why i let myself get so hurt so easily. ethan and i were great, until we weren't. i felt as though every time something bad would happen to him he would blame me, and don't get me wrong, the kid has gone through a lot, but being around him made me feel worthless. back in january, james and i had drifted apart, i felt small around james. grayson and ethan had started to hang out with me more, and i don't think james liked that. i understand that he could have felt excluded, but i also excluded when he would complement everyone in the room except for me. ethan and i had started dating last july, but we broke up this august because of pressure. i feel like theres this expectation on him to be this happy and perfect guy, that's his brand, but he's not perfect. so while he's upbeat on camera, he's really salty when he's with me. i don't think the breakup was messy, but it was hard. it was hard because when everything became to much for me, he made laugh. that wore off. and now here i am, 1st of october, with no one to laugh with. i could always call olivia and amanda, but i feel like a third wheel. i go on my phone, and play tetris. in the past 30 days, i think i've spent more time on this stupid arcade game than i have with my friends. I got a new text from olivia.
olivia🦋
hey em
hey liv
tana's holding a party
tonight. we were thinking
that the three of us should
go
sure
great! see you there💓
                                                                           cya

well it looks like i'm going to a party. i look through my clothes. i find an amazing outfit, and i put some makeup on.

^emmas outfit^ i leave home with my keys and phone in a little LV bag and i drive to tana's house

^emmas outfit^
i leave home with my keys and phone in a little LV bag and i drive to tana's house. even though tana has kind of been a bit problematic about trying to expose ethan and i, i still love her.
~tanas house~
i walk in, and i see him here. why tf is ethan here? who invited him? who tf is that girl who's eating his face of? i blink, i'd be lying if i said that i missed him. i just hope he's nicer to her than he was to me. i stop staring and see olivia and amanda sitting on a couch in the corner of the living room. i walk over to them, and i realise that they're both in stitches giggling their heads off. "hey ladies!! why are you laughing?" i ask. "hi emma!!" olivia whisper screams. "i think we found you a perfect boyfriend"
this will probably flop but its fine
btw this isnt really that accurate but all the ppl are real