Chapter 4

"Looks like Kagami-kun isn't here yet." Kuroko said, looking around while I nod in agreement. "Let's take an order first, while we wait for him. Go find a sit." He 'ordered' me and then lined up in the cashier. I found a vacant seat, exactly near the window. I placed my bag on the table and sat on the chair. I opened my pocket notebook, reading the information I took from my team. "So basically, they excel in their own specialties... Ahh, I feel like something's wrong here..." I mumbled to myself as I just thought harder.

I opened my bag which is besides me, looking for the lolipop I bought at the store earlier. "Tetsu-chan didn't gave my lolipop yet..." I sighed, unwrapping it then putting it on my mouth. I turned around to look at the cashier, to see him talking to a giant seaweed guy. 'People are too tall this days... Does Tetsu-chan knows who it is?' I thought to myself. And then, they approached this table. "{Name}, you wouldn't mind if they join us, right?" Kuroko asked, looking a little bit serious. "Yeah, yeah. But, Kagami-kun will also come here right?" I asked to him.

"Yes, I would like to introduce Midorima-kun and Kagami-kun here." Tetsuya sat in front of me while the Green Sea Weed named 'Midorima' sat besides him. Then, his companion, the black haired guy sat next to me. "Tetsu-chan, this is boring." I stated,slurping my milkshake. "I know right." The guy besides me said as he rolled his eyes. "Shin-chan, why won't you talk?" He added. "You too, Tetsu-chan!" I complained. "Takao, don't be an ass. We're only here because there is no available seats." The sea weed said, pushing his glasses upwards.

"Come on, I know you're pretty excited that you met someone from your middle school!" The guy besides me named 'Takao' grinned as he hit the sea weed guy's arm. "Shut up Takao, I'm not excited at all." He defended himself while drinking 'his' milkshake. "Midorima-kun, that's mine." Kuroko looked at the taller guy with annoyance and angriness in his eyes. "Then, it's an indirect kiss!" I smiled in excitement. "Shin-chan! You were gay?!" Takao question, banging his hands on the table. "Takao-san, calm down." I told him. "It's probably just an accident though." I added.

After a while of their bickering, they've finally stopped when the red haired from yesterday finally appeared in front of us. "{Name}, you're here too?" He asked while looking around. "Who are this guys and where's Kuroko?" He continued to question. "I'm here the all time, Kagami-kun." Kuroko raised his hand. "Crap!" He backed away while having that shocked. "You're pretty rude for ignoring us, nanodayo." Sea weed guy said, pushing his glasses forward. "Who the hell is this guy?" Kagami asked, looking at the green guy closely. "Take a seat first, Kagami-kun." Kuroko said and then he did.

And then when everyone finally calmed down, it started to get 'serious'. "{Name}, Kagami-kun, this is Midorima Shintaro and his current teammate, Kazunari Takao." Kuroko only told us their names. "Eh? How did you know my name too?" Takao said, looking surprised as he pointed his finger at him. "Takao-san, your I.D." I said to him. "Ohh..." He said in awe. "Midorima-kun was my former teammate from Teiko, he's a regular." Kuroko furthered explained. "Then, does it mean that-" Kagami tried to say something but was cut off by Midorima. "Generation of Miracles if you say nanodayo." He said.

"We're from Shutoko now though." Takao says. "The term of Generation of Miracles is kind of familiar though." I mumbled a bit before going into a deep thought. "You're as strong as Kise then?!" Kagami excitedly says. "Being compared to him is annoying." Midorima said. "Midorima-kun, Kagami is my new... Light..." Kuroko said slowly. "Light, huh? Then I'm expecting a nice match with you on Interhigh then. Takao, let's go." He grabbed his bag and left with a sighing Takao behind him. "Interhigh... Isn't that-" I stopped midway in my sentence.

"Oh right. Tetsu-chan, I'm not planning on transferring on your school anymore. I... I joined the basketball club as a manager, so starting today, we're enemies, right?" I pointed my fist at his while smirking proudly. "{Name}, the way you said it made me cringe." He bluntly said while he made his usual emo face. "You're from Tōō, right?" Kagami asked me. "You're the one who told me yesterday that the uniform I brought yesterday is from Tōō." I sighed. "Now then, it's getting late. I'll go home now." I said, grabbing my bag. "I'll walk you home." Kuroko said while he grabbed his bag and looked at Kagami.