Lockdown Atrocities - Part 1

D and his P20 team who left to Georgia for shoot returned to Hyderabad within a week due to the widespread of Wuhan virus.

Upon arrival into Hyderabad,
Darling,the dearest son of Bharata matha,cooperated well with the authorities like a true-blue citizen.

He maintained a one metre distance from his mates.Wearing a mask and rubbing sanitizer on his hands each time he came into contact with people or surfaces,D waited patiently in line with his mates to go through thermal screening.When it was his turn,

D: Hi ! It's me...Prabhas! Bahubali n Sahoo ! 👋🏼😃

He waved at the screen but was immediately silenced by the strict police officer.

"Shh...no noise."

He quietly moved away.Collecting their baggage,D and his team exited the airport.Addressing his team,

D: Maranam...maranam...maha sena yedhi maranam ??

"Annayya,you going to repeat Kalakeya war dialogues? Don't want every second we are together means we are inviting danger.Pls keep your speech short and sharp today."opined director Radhakrishnan.

D:Huh...uh...mm...Mithron,the time has come for us to part and discharge our duties as the sons of Bharata matha.14 days from today,we shall be self-quarantined in our homes.On the 15th day,pls gather at my farmhouse for a Corona-free celebration party with Corona beer!😎

All: Yaaayyy!!

They clapped.Giving a parting air kiss and air hug to his brothers,D got into his Range Rover.The rest left for their respective homes.

In the car,D entered his whatsaap.

D: 115 messages ?? 😧Bava has sent something must be latest video of SL😍

Excited,he went to R's chat indeed it was a latest video but not what he anticipated,it was a video on how to practice good hand hygiene.

D: Grr...

He moved on to SSR's chat.He had forwarded a 15 paragraph text by a spiritual guru preaching how vegetarianism could protect one against virus.Glancing at the first line D deleted it straightaway.

KRG had sent him a forwarded photo and text of Shirdi Sai Baba.

D:...Send this to 200 people by his grace you will be free from Corona...Huh?But I only have 150 people in my contacts where do I go for another 50 ?Oh this Peddabauji!

He deleted that.

SDG sent a video on natural home drink with water and a few ingredients which could boost one's immunity.

D: I need someone to wash my plate after meal where will I make this and drink?Bah...

Some of his friends sent memes on the virus while some sent annoying tic-tok videos.He deleted everything.He saw S's chat.

S: Pls stay safe pupsooo...

His lips curved to a smile.

D: No dumb forwards or idiotic memes but genuine words of concern for me that is Sweety! Any texts from my sweetest Amrita? Let me check...

Shraddhoo had not sent him any private texts so he went to his 'Baahu n bae'group chat.He was the only guy and the rest were his favourite co-stars Poo,Shraddhooo,Kaju,Jacquoo and the likes.S was not added for obvious reasons.

They had sent photoshoot stills taken with D fighting who looked the best with him.

D: The world is going to end yet they are fighting over me.Gals will be gals.