Part 3

"Yeah. Was going to send it. But couldn't gather the courage to. But anyways I'll show it to you." Zayn tried to tear the cover but Harry snatched the canvas away from him.

"No no . Don't open it. "

"Why ? How will you see it then ?" Zayn asked.

"I don't want to see it. I have seen all these paintings," Harry said gesturing towards all the paintings around ," and it's enough to know that you are a great artist. "

Zayn was about to say something when Harry placed the canvas in a corner and started walking towards the door.

"C'mon. Don't want your parents to wake up and find us here. I'm getting late anyways. " Harry said and walked out.

Zayn was confused but he quickly turned off the light and ran out of the room . When he reached his room Harry wasn't there. He looked around under his bed ,in the closet ,everywhere but Harry wasn't there.

Where did he go ?

Wait.

That's when it hit Zayn . From where did he came at the First place ? Zayn looked at his window and it was closed.

"This guy is weird and mysterious. " Zayn muttered under his breath before turning the lights off and going to sleep.

--------------

"How did you get in my room ?" that's the first question Zayn asks Harry when he Finds him outside the restuarant ,Harry said his sister works in.

It was around 11 at night. Zayn doesn't wanted to stay out late but somehow he did and now he is happy about it.

Harry smiles again. His signature smile. The one when his dimples are so deep and his eyes crinkles.

"Hmm...Magic ." Harry laughs and starts walking . Zayn starts running behind him.

"Wait !!"

But Harry doesn't and keeps on walking.

"Do you have some time ?" Harry asks still walking.

"No. And stop walking. " Zayn says walking faster to catch up with Harry.

Harry laughs again.

" You do have time. Let's go ."

Zayn and Harry walks together then . In the unsolvable silence of night. Zayn knows he shouldn't do this. He knows nothing about Harry but he still follows him .

Cause Harry is a mystery . And Zayn wants to solve him . It's an itch. He has to find the answers about this charming stranger.

They walk for a few minute before Zayn looks up and he can recognize the tunnel coming nearer.

They stand on the beginning of the tunnel. Harry is looking at the tunnel with something different in his eyes. And Zayn doesn't get what it is so he also tries to see what it is.

The headlamps that had just been switched on ,they opened a tunnel of brightness in front of them ,ringed with a pale ,quivering rainbow. The dry ,less chilly air hits Zayn and he closes his eyes.

"Peaceful isn't it ?" Zayn startles again. It's like he forgot Harry was even there.

"Why do you always scare me like that !" Zayn accuses.

"I don't mean to . "Harry starts walking inside the tunnel. Zayn follows behind him.

"Why are we here ?"

"Cause I like this place too. This tunnel isn't much used at night. Look around the darkness and these lights that hides the darkness . I just walk to walk here. It blocks the chaos of outside world. " Harry says while walking and Zayn just looks around.