Epilogue

"Dada " a soft voive was heard and then Zayn felt a small soft hand slipping in his. He instantly smiled and crouched down.

"Yes , Princess ."

"Why are we here ?"

"We are here to meet ,Harry ." Zayn answered.

"Hawwy ?"

"Hmm..say Hi to him . He was just like you. I'm sure if he was here ,he would have been your best friend. "

Halsey looked at the grave and slowly crouched down.

" Hi hawwy !! " Halsey hugged the grave as much as a three years old kid can.

"Who was he ,dada ? Your friend ?" Halsey asked.

"Yes . You know he used to say that I'm the moon. And he was and is always there to make me shine."Zayn said as he took Halsey's hand in his and started walking out of the graveyard.

"He sun ?" Halsey asked . Looking at Zayn with her big green eyes. Sparkling green eyes. Just like Harry's. She meant to ask if Harry is the sun.

"No . Baby. He was the darkness. " Zayn looked back at the grave for the last time. Thanking Harry for everything.

------------

There are sometimes in life when everything starts to go down the hill. And you are just too helpless to do anything.

But then someone comes amd helps you up.

I just want to thank everyone for being there for me when I needed them . I joined wattpad just an year ago and I have so many amazing people here .

Specially Ammuali7 ,Worthy_Me , harrysdimples23, 1234torn ,dRuNk_ZaRrY ,Zarrystylik1310 ,iamprincessv ,spero_ambrosia ,Hazzile ,ZaynIsMyZenpai ,BeKindNCourageous ,Kajolhkumar ,zarry_is_life_ ,Elijah_weiss ,kupidkiller , sparkly_snowflake ,Honey_buttercup ,Sanstioner ,VishZarry ,Renaissance221 , igen99 ,lvndrugs ,MarBellaGucci ,chaliha .....(and 34 more )

Thank you for being there with me. I love every single one you even though I haven't met anyone yet. I hope someday we can meet. Till then Take care. 😘

P.S : If I forgot someone it was totally unintentional.