Go Away | 3

Y/N's POV
—————————🌧————–————

-Lunch Break-

Ughh finally. My brain cells can calm down. X equals blah blah blah that shit's so boring. At least Jihyo was our Math teacher. That makes up for everything.

As I was about to leave the classroom I stare at the angel, Tzuyu. She was still staring outside the window, where she still has that cold expression on her face. I wonder what's going on inside her head. Hmm. Maybe she's sad that she's alone. Like me.

And then, I did the worst possible move ever in the history of moves.

I went to her slowly and blurted out, "Wanna eat lunch with me?"

MY BODY MOVED ON ITS OWN

What the heck happened. Something possessed me I swear. I don't ask girls, boys or just ANYONE if they wanted to eat with me. This is stupid. Why did I do this?

Why is she so......perfect?

Ok self, stop. What are you thinking. Stop. What is wrong with you.

She stares at me for a few seconds, and looks away. "Maybe a wind blew past me" she whispers.

Wow. Rude.

I frowned and just started walking away from her. I finally had the courage to ask someone to eat with me. This is their response. This is why I hate socializing. It sucks.

I was walking down the corridor when i got pushed to the side by, yeah you guessed it. It's Kai. I got pushed to the lockers with a loud bang. For a big guy, he's actually pretty weak.

"Alright what will we have for lunch today hmm." He chuckles while he looks for my wallet. I just ignored him and looked down. I couldn't fight back, I don't even know why.

"How bout me" Sanake giggles with her lustful stare while leaning on Kai.

"Shutup will you. Ok here it is. What the-"

"What the fuck is this shit. This isn't even enough to buy me a pack cigarettes. Pathetic asshole. Come on let's leave this virgin."

He throws my wallet directly on my face while he leaves. Sana stares at me and snorts, then she leaves as well. Well fuck them anyways.

"Yo, you okay?" An unfamiliar voice suddenly comes out of nowhere.

I looked up and saw a guy- no wait a girl I think? I honestly don't know with that haircut. But strangely, she is gorgeous.

"Yeah I'm okay, I guess" I said with a worried looking ass face

"Fuck that asshole. No one likes him anyways but that bitch ass snake. Don't let them bother you." the stranger said.