Buying Vixie

Bryan's pov:

*At the pizzeria*

"Ok another day at Freddy fazbear's pizzeria, let's see what my friends are up to today!" I exclaimed.

I walked into the pizzeria to see who's up today. Today it was Rockstar Foxy and Freddy, Baby, Happy Frog, Lefty  and of course Helpy. "Hey guys!" I greeted as they all turned to me. They all greeted me,Foxy turned to me and said "Hey mate what are we doing today?".

I turned to Helpy and said "I think we should get another animatronic today, so can you give me my money for today?".
"Fine here Bryan" Helpy sighed and gave me my money from the minigames we played the other day. "Another one but I was just bought yesterday?!" Yelled Foxy in confusion.

As Foxy yelled that I got an idea of who to get next. I didn't answer him and I yelled "To the shop!".

*At Stans Budget Tech*

They all followed me to Stans Budget Tech and we went in.
"I think you know who we're buying to today right Helpy." I said smiling. She looked up at me "Yep and it's a surprise for everyone else!" She exclaimed.
Everybody else groaned in reply to not knowing who we were going to buy.
While Helpy distracted the others so they won't know who I bought, I purchased someone who will knock Foxys socks off.

Vixie Vixen another fox animatronic.

I turned to everyone and yelled "back to the Pizzeria!" While running to the the door, everyone looked up surprised and quickly ran after me.

*Back at the pizzeria*

"Now before we go in, Foxy put your head down it's a surprise for you" I said looking over at him, he sighed in defeat and looked down at the ground.

The others gasped when they caught sight of the curvy red fox that was on the stage. I helped lead Foxy to the stage where she was standing.

"You can look now!" I exclaimed.

*Rockstar Foxys pov*

Foxy sighed and his breath hitched when when he caught sight of the red fox beauty that was on the stage. "Who's that lassie?" He asked.

"Vixie Vixan another fox animatronic she is apart of the Mediocre Melodies with you Happy frog." Bryan stated. Happy Frog squealed "yay another girl!".

Bryan went around her to turn her on. He flipped the on switch on her back.She powered on slowly, she raised her head to look at everyone.

"Well hello there Darlings."