Vixie Vixen

Name: Vixie Vixan

Animatronic: Fox

Romantic Interest: Rockstar Foxy

Her Song: Looking at me (see above)

Likes: The other Mediocre Melodies, The Funtime Crew (except Funtime chica), The Rockstar group, balloon boy, the puppet, Bryan (sometimes), Helpy, Minigames, Spicy foods, Chocolate and many other things.

Dislikes: Molten Freddy, Springtrap, Funtime Chica, The Twisted Animatronics, The portal when it gets dangerous, water.

Personality: She has a romantic personality, she is always calling someone darling or love thats her thing. She is also and caring and intelligent fox. She can be cunning when she wants to be.

Description: She is a beautiful deep red curvy fox that has a white stomach and chest, she is also the same hight as Ballora. She is always seen with a microphone. She has purple eyelids to give the effect of eyeshadow. She sounds like a middle aged woman.

Vixie Vixan is a beautiful curvey red fox animatronic bought by Bryan at Stans Budget Tech where he bought a few of the other animatronics, she was bought the the day after Rockstar Foxy was. She is apart of the Mediocre Melodies that consists of Happy Frog, Nedd Bear, Mr.Hippo, El Chip and Orville the Elephant, so shes on their stage with them when their preforming and when she is charging.