Chapter8 : Similar Smile

Kathryn's POV

After reading the note there were no signs of him. But one thing is for sure, after forgetting my project at home I felt frustrated and depressed. But for some reasons that I don't know, just thinking of the box that contained my project it made me smile. Maybe I'm just thankful for my "prince" that he brought it here.

Inikot ko ang paningin ko at once again saw scattered flower petals with the color of white and yellow. Petals of rose, tulips, and even flowers of orchids were scattered. It made me smile. He is a very thoughtful person. To think to put this everything all up? I doubt that anybody could do this. But for him it's like he put all of his efforts for this.

Bukod sa yellow and white flowers and petals, there were ballons also. Like those that were in our room a moment ago.

But the thing that made me smile the most were.....

My pictures! Yes my pictures! It made me fekt like I am really importany to this man. I mean who would have thought of it, to put your pictures through the hallways and not only the hallways. Actually the whole school. And the pictures where stolen ones. There were pictures of me when I was younger, at the school library, the pageant that I've joined when I was ten. Every milestone of my life has a picture of it.

I admit I am not one of the girls who always fix themselves. I am one of the ones that, what I come yo school with that is what you get until we are dismissed. I don't like combing my hair. Don't like make-ups. Dosen't put even powder when going to the restroom. I maybe rich but I don't like those girly things. Yes, I have those make-ups and powders or even those things that you put on your face or any beauty products. But I don't use them. I use them seldomly, during special occassions or parties.

That's why I was so fluttered to see that I look like an angel or some king of a princess on those pictures. He captured every single part of me.

While keeping on walking through the hallway and following the flowers and petals, it lead me to the front of our school garden.

Then I saw a big picture of myself hanging from the third floor of the building and flows down through the ground. And it wasn't printed or in tarpulin. It was

Painted! Yes it was! It was like an abtract painting, but not like the ones that looked like it wasn't been thinked of. Or pinag-isipan, this looked like he painted it for months!

He used warm colors and got the best parts of me. It was just me simply me. Staring at the sky. And it looked like I was having a very good time. Or maybe the best part of my life. Then......

It hit me. The smile on my face was familiar as well as the place. I never smiled that way before, well atleast once. I've smiled like that once then it was never repeated.

Now I remembered. It was when Daniel took me for a walk, because I was so depressed and down after knowing that
our company was about to fall, and I couldn't do anything about it.

*Flashback*

That time he was just passing by our house. Then he saw me crying infront of our gate. He asked me why. I didn't answered. I just told him to get me away from there. Then he brougth me to a exlusive beach that, he was the only one who knows about it. And told me about.....

"This place Kath. Nahanap ko 'to nung muntik na maghiwalay sila mama at papa. And you know what I always go here to unwind and relax. And you are the first one that I brougth here." he stated.

I could really see how he really find the place relaxing and a place to unwind. There were no other people there exept for the two of us. It was peaceful and quiet the only noise that you could here was us talking and the sweet breeze of the wind. Then I finally told him what happened and all he did was to carry away all those heavy feelings that I brougth here. He listened and understood me, that was truly unbelievable. But he did. At the middle of one of our conversation when I was talking he cutted me of and asked me politely to look at the sunset.

And there I saw the most beautiful sunset that I have seen. It was more beautiful than the sunset at Paris, France by the Eiffel Tower. Or even near the Hollywood sign. Those were nothing compared to this. And there my lips formed a curved, a curve that was never again seen nor reapetted.

*End of Flashback*

And that was the secret behing the exact similar smile that I am wearing rigth now. That was putted once again by.......

.......