chapter 1

Thougths: narrating: speaking:

(All art is not mine)

(Y/N)'s pov:

"Hey there's someone here!"....

"Are they awake?"....

"I dunno doesnt seem like it"....

"Look their waking up!"...

I open my eyes to see a weird creature that has a red robe a wand and a hat

And to their left is a pink puffball

Pink ball: Hey!! Hey!!, are you okay?

Red robe: What happened?

I dont know how to respond since I've literally just woken up all confused just to see some weird creatures talking to me.

Red robe: Oi you mute or what?

Pink ball: Jay let him speak first!!

The now identified Jay huffs and lets me speak up.

"I dont know i dont remember anything."

Jay: "not a bit?, since it's sorta weird to find someone that looks exactly like kirby in all dreamland."

¿kirby? It must be that pink puffball. You tougth.

I get up to see my surroundings, it seems I'm in a hill, there's an odd shaped house near me as well as some trees, to the west I can see some mountains and... a castle with a face?

"Uhhh... guys why is there a castle with a face over there???"

Kirby: "oh yea thats king's Dedede's castle, if you are wondering about the face even i dont know why it's there even tough i've gone there more times than i can count."

Jay: "ya know that always has me wonderin, is king Dedede in his rigth mind? I mean once he literally stole all the food in dreamland and the tried to beat you unconcious in a boxing ring with all his servants watching him"
He says looking at kirby.

Kirby: " well i dont know exactly but doing that was quite fun!!"

Jay: " says the overpowered pink ball that can eat and become almost anything."

Kirby: "hey!! :( "

While the two were talking you had gotten up and were heading towars the odd shaped house which seemed to be Kirby's home and tried opening the door.

Jay: " Oi tha hell ya doin!?, you can't just waltz inside some random person's home! "

Kirby: " Jay let him be after all he knows me and besides it's better than staying outside for the nigth "

As kirby says that you look up at the sky to see the sun set.

Did I seriously wake up at this hour?
You ask yourself.

" hey Jay what did you mean with can eat anything and become anything?? "

Jay: " oh that's what kirby does, it's his ability meaning that if he eats i dont know a leaf or sumthing he will become leaf kirby, that includes other stuff like rocks, water, fire, and more. "

Wait up, they said I look like kirby didn't they, wouldnt that mean that i have the same abilities as him?

" Hey do I have the same abilities as kirby? "

Jay: "I dunno how about we find out?"

Kirby: "I think you should do that tomorrow afterall its getting late don't you think?"

"But were will I sleep??" You ask.

Kirby: "In my home of course!!"
Kirby says happily.

" You sure about this?? "
You ask.

Kirby: " Yea no worries "

" And speaking of powers, Jay do you have some? "

Jay: " Well i do and they allow me to deflect attacks by putting up a shield and creating a beam that damages the enemy and also deflects magical attacks "

So cool!!! You thougth.

Jay: "Anyways i think we sould follow Kirby back to his home ya know "

" Oh rigth!!! " you say.

And whit that both of you follow kirby home and go to sleep after he gives you food.

A/N if you dont know who red robe or jay is he is a simirror from kirby super star also this happens after void termina but im debating where including hyness and the 3 mage sisters but all other dream allies and other helpers from super star will be added,please vote wheter i add hyness or not in the comment

Double A/N: also first story so please tell me what i should do better.