1:15

"You're awake."

Angelo slowly closed the door, while holding breakfast, he put down the tray and sit at the bed looking at Elizabeth.

She felt embarrassed and info.fortable so Elizabeth cleared her throat and asked, "how long have I been unconcius?"

"A day"

I really was tired... Angelo reached for the porridge in the tray and took a spoonful then lead it to her, Elizabeth looked at him in confusion.

'Cute...'

He chuckled and opened his mouth, "say ahh.." "ah?" He quickly fed her and even closes her mouth for her, Elizabeth blushed "I-I can eat on my own.."

Angelo smiled and continued to feed Elizabeth, and even though Elizabeth closed her mouth he'll forcefully open it and fed her then apologize.

She felt touched and embarrassed as he continued feeding her, her heart pounds while she looked at him.

"When..."

Angelo put back the bowl and looked at her, he reached out to hold her hand and lightly squeezed it.

"When I heard you were kidnapped, I felt really afraid, afraid to lose you, and I was so glad to see fine-- well not that fine but atleast you're alive..." he had a genuine worried expression.

"..." Elizabeth had a confused and blank look on her face, people hardly worried about her and she does not remember when was the last time someone was genuinely glad she was fine.
She felt warm and fuzzy with his words that she almost teared up.

"W-why?.."

"I-" Angelo hesitated for a bit before pulling her into his arms, he feared that once he confess he will be rejected and she'll stay away from him.

"I like-- no love you..."

(*cringe* sorry guys can't help it)

It was a soft whisper but enough for Elizabeth to hear, Elizabeth had already guessed but she wanted to hear it from his mouth, and now hearing it from him made it more warm that she hugged him back and nuzzled her head into his toned chest.

"I- me too..."

[" Ding! Mission accomplished "]

...

Few months later...

"What happened to the FL?"

[" Currently being tortured by the ML host. "]

"Mmm... it's a shame I can't kill her myself but this is nice too."

Elizabeth was now in a relationship with Angelo, their relationship shocked some businessmen and young misses that made them envy and admire her.

Both companies joined in collaboration and now had sky rocketing in stocks and fame.
Elizabeth was warmly accepted by the Aldames's tho some trouble pop sometimes, they solved it with ease, and they we're a couple that appeared in many magazines as one of the best power couples.

...

Elizabeth and Angelo was now married after 2 years in a relationship. But it was Angelo who cant wait but lock-- to live with her.

Their wedding was grand that it was even branded as the wedding of the century, they bought a house (mansion) while their companies grow more and more until they almost had company in every necessity and had branches in almost every country in S continent.

They have 3 children, all boys who grew up wonderfully, their company was still growing until it was global ranked, they become legends in the business world.

.....

"Amy, why do I feel like you're still so mysterious even though I know you for so long?..." Angelo asked, he had already aged but he still had the handsome face ever since Elizabeth saw him.

"Mmm? Haha... still so romantic, ha..." Elizabeth had aged too, "... no matter, I'll accept whatever it is, I'm willing... to..wait." his breathing slowed until it finally stopped.

With tears threatening to fall Elizabeth laid her head in his chest, not hearing his heartbeat saddened but she smiled while tears fell to her cheek.

[" Leave the world host? "]

"Yes"

When their sons came to see them, Elizabeth drew her last breath, their children cried but we're happy for them that even in death they were still inseparable.

They were put in the same coffin as per their will and as for Elizabeth, she was back at the space

Arc 1 end♡
...

A/n:

I'm cringing non stop sorry... anyway I think I fast paced it too much but I need to, to not have writers block cuz I often to. but I'll try to make the Arc 2 to be a bit more understandable.

Thanks for still reading even though it sucks.

Edit: I saw some comments about my mistake and I already erased it. Sorry for the inconvenience.