Chapter 1-Moments

~1 Month After~

Rydel’s POV

            I never thought I’d say this, but, I was thankful for being stuck on an island. It’s been a month since me and Ell was rescued and we still have no idea where Dan and Kelly were. Although, we want to break the news to them, we were getting worried and tried everything to contact them. But we had no luck.

            “Hey Rydel, what do you want to eat for breakfast?” Riker asked, opening my door. “Anything will do,” I answered and got up. After the incident, Riker got very protective whenever I try to ask questions about Dan and Kelly. As much as I want to ask him non-stop, I was thankful that he didn’t get mad when we told the whole family about our love.

            “Why are you smiling?” he asked. “Oh! Nothing!” I beamed and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “You’re awfully cheerful today. Something up?”

            “You worry too much,” I smiled and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen and saw Ell talking and laughing with Ross and Rocky. “Good morning,” Ross greeted and made Ell turned to me.

            His eyes went from the top of my head all the way to the bottom and up again. “What?” I asked, toughing my hair. “You just look,” I gave him a confused look. “Beautiful,” he continued.

            “I’m wearing a large shirt and dull shorts. Not to mention that my hair is a mess,” I laughed and gave him a kiss. “So only Ratliff gets a kiss now?” Ross whined obviously teasing us. I chuckled and gave both Rocky and Ross a kiss on the cheek.

            “We’re off now. Ell, you know what to do. And…Behave,” Riker said suddenly entering the kitchen. “What? Where are you going? You just asked me what I want for breakfast?” I asked.

            “We’re eating out. Ratliff will cook your breakfast and “guard” you while we’re gone,” Rocky replied giggling. “You didn’t even answer my question. Where are you going?”

            “We just have to run to the studio and talk about new songs and Ross needs to shoot an episode for Austin and Ally,” Riker answered. “So you two behave yourself while we’re gone. I will remind you that we have security cameras so…be a good boy and a good girl,”

            I can’t really tell if he’s teasing us or threatening or what. “Don’t worry. No harm shall come to the princess your highness,” Ell joked taking me into his arms. “We’ll be back maybe at eleven. And mom and dad won’t be home til tomorrow,” he added.

            “Got it,” we said in unison. After two minutes, Ell and I were alone in our house. “So? Breakfast?” he asked and kissed me on the lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss and we pulled back to breathe. “Sorry, but Ellington Lee Ratliff is not available for breakfast,” he said pinching my nose.

            “Like I want you!” I said pushing him away slightly. “Then bacon and eggs?” “Coming right up!” I laughed at his quirkiness and watched him cook breakfast. We ate together and decided to have a movie marathon.

            “So? What about, The Island?” he asked. “Seriously??” I asked and he jumped in the sofa and sat next to me. I was about to ask him what movie we’re really going to watch when he kissed me. I was surprised but kiss him back and then I remembered that we got a camera in our living room and pushed Ell away.

            “What’s the problem?” he asked looking hurt. I whispered it to him and we stared for a couple of seconds and bursts into laughter. “Room?” he asked and I smiled. Before I could get up, he carried me in a bridal style and went up to my room.

            He dropped me gently on my bed and lay on top of me. “Now, where were we?” he asked smiling. I rubbed my nose on his and wrapped my hands on his neck kissing him deep. We were enjoying the moment for twenty seconds or so when his phone rang.

            “It might be important,” I said. He grunted and sat down and answered his phone. I sat beside him, waiting. He got a worried look on his face when he answered the phone. He didn’t say a word to the caller and just out it on end. “Who was it?” I asked. “Kelly,” he answered.

Ell stood up and gave me a quick kiss and left leaving me confused, worried and hurt at the same time.

--

Who doesn't love cliffies? hahaha. I was in the mood to write the first one so it came out early than expected.

It also came out long. And P.S. there will be a lot of twists and dramas and romance and random moments on this book so keep posted on it :))