Chapter 2-Revelations

ELLINGTON’S POV

            I ran out of the Lynch’s house and went home. I was panting when I arrived and saw my mom comforting Kelly who was crying on our sofa. “What happened?” I asked approaching her. “Dan…he…he’s out to…get…me,” she replied between sobs.

            “What do you mean get you?” I asked comforting her. She didn’t answer and continued on sobbing and rubbing her stomach. “Uhm…are you hungry? What is it?” I’m starting to panic. Even though my love is for Rydel right now, it doesn’t change the fact that I still care for Kelly. She’ll always hold something dear in my heart.

            “I guess I’ll leave you two alone,” my mom said leaving us. “What? Okay Kells, what’s going on,” I asked sitting beside her.

            “Ell…I’m…” she tried to answer but she just kept on crying. “Shh, tell me. What’s wrong,” I said trying my best to calm her down.

            “I’m…pregnant,” she blurted and I just stared at her for a moment wondering if I was only dreaming. “And it’s yours,” she added. It took me a moment to take the information. “What?? How?” I said standing up. She wiped her tears and tried to explain but I can’t  keep quite grasp the information I just got.

            “H…how?” I asked putting my hands on my hair. How will I tell Rydel this?? “You remember the time we got drunk so bad? Apparently…” she answered wiping her tears.

            “I didn’t come here to beg you to get back together with me. I just think you deserve to know the truth,” she said taking my hand. I just sat there speechless forming logical sentences because it seems like my brain stopped functioning.

            “Ok. You said that Dan’s out to get you? What’s with that?” I asked. “The moment he knew that I was pregnant he was so happy thinking it was his. But I KNOW it’s not,” she answered

            “WAIT?! YOU AND DAN??” I shouted standing up. “It’s a long story,” she answered. “And it’s not like I’m the only one who cheated on our relationship! You and Rydel doing who knows what on that island. I needed someone and Dan’s the closest person I got!” she added.

            I didn’t say a word and sat down beside her again. “Ok. Tell me everything. And I’ll tell you all,” I said.

RYDEL’S POV

            After Ell left, I gathered the pillows and made a fort in our living room and started to watch the movies we were supposed to watch. I was going to get some popcorn when my phone rang.

            “Rydel? Are you home?”

            “Who’s this? How’s you get my number?” I asked alarmed.

            “It’s Dan. We need to talk. Where are you?”

            “Home. I also need to tell you something,” I answered and hang up.

            After the phone call, I was so anxious and stressed and just walked back and forth waiting for Dan. What will I tell him? And where was he when we got back? And Riker, he’s been acting funny when someone mentions his name.

            All these thoughts and questions are taking up my mind when someone knocked on the door. “Rydel? It’s me. Dan,”

            I opened the door and let him in. We sat on the sofa and he started to explain everything.

            “First of all, I’m so glad that you and Ellington returned safely,” he said with pain and some anger on his eyes.

            “Then where were you?? Where have you been this past weeks?” I asked wanting to fill the holes in my mind. “I was with Kelly. We…uhmm…we love each other,” he said bowing down his head.

            “And I know about you and Ell,” he said not giving me a chance to react. “Huh?”

            “I see the way you look at him Del. And it’s not the way you look at me,” he added. “Kelly and I started seeing each other a long time ago when her relationship with Ell was going downhill,”

            “I got the cruise ship tickets from one of our college friends and we want everyone on board because that’s when we were supposed to tell all of you the truth,” I just stared at him, trying to absorb all the details, slowly filling the holes.

            “But we never had a chance to tell you because you and Ell got stranded on an island. We were supposed to wait for the two of you and help you recover from the traumatizing event that happened to you but Riker caught us,”

            “I…I don’t know what to say,” I whispered. “I just need you to understand everything before I do this,” he said. I was so stunned by all the answers I got that I didn’t realized Dan getting a handkerchief on from his pocket.

            “I’m sorry Del. I don’t want to lose Kelly,” I looked at him and he put the handkerchief that was drugged on my face. I felt Dan’s arms as he carry me out the house and I blacked out.

--

sorry for not updating for two weeks. i'm going to catch up and try to post up until chapter 5 tonight :). Having an interval of 1 hour because i'm still writing them ^^;

this ff will be 10 chapters long like SWY. After i finished this one, i'll focus on my Ross ff and will start drafting on my Riker/Rocky one. Still can't decide haha :)