You're fit for me

HEH. WHAT A TITLE.
-----

It was another fun day today, you were trying to make Sasuke pick clothes for you like in those couple challenges you saw online but in your case, you're not going to post it. It will just be a private bonding thingy between the two of you. 

To do that, both of you had to go out and visit a nearby shopping mall first.

'Wait, who's going to pay though?'

You thought to yourself quietly. Yes, you've already planned out the whole challenge procedure but it never came to you that once all the picking and fitting is done, the clothes will be brought to the cashier and someone needs to pay for that. Sasuke and you are not a new couple but still, it's modern day now. Being your thoughtful self, you don't want to just let him pay for it by himself. Moreover, you're going to wear the clothes, not him.

You just shrugged and sighed. 

Why is paying such a simple but embarrassing topic?

Once you arrived at the mall, he spoke up.

"Which shop would you like to visit?" he asked with his usual expressionless face that always looks a lot softer when he's with you. 

"Anything is fine. I should be asking you because you're going to choose the garments!" you replied with a smile.

"You'll be wearing those, not me. You pick," he said, slowly snaking his arm around your waist and pulling you closer.

You blushed in response to his actions and pursed your lips as you thought about which shop is perfect for the challenge. In the end, a perfect idea crossed your mind and pulled him towards a small and simple shop.

"Here!" you beamed up at him with a smile.
He seemed to be raising his eyebrows for a moment before placing a kiss on top of your head with a smile. Wow, such a blessed day for you.

"Actually, I think I'm going to choose for today since I'm the one who's picking," he told you while gently pulling you away from your spot earlier.
You wondered where he was taking you but followed anyway.

"See? I told you! I liked the shop earlier though."

"(yn), baby, I won't be able to pick properly due to the limited amount of clothing that shop has. We'll end up buying everything there and besides, I know your favorite brand just beside our favorite restaurant. We'll go there."

"But the price--no,no,no! We'll go back to where I took you earlierrrr," you whined, trying to pull him away by pulling on his hands that you were holding since earlier but he just replied with a chuckle and held you in place. 

This is what's continuously running through your mind since the day you planned about this. Sure, your fave shop's got really amazing stuff and designs but the brand's so famous that the prices are not what's considered cheap by most people due to high demand. Law of Supply and Demand, anyone?

Even if you're paying, spending a whole week's savings on clothes seem illogical to you.

"I have a lot of clothes already. Let's just buy food or something--"

"I thought you wanted me to pick?" he replied in a playful but kinda sad tone. 

"OOOOOOOOH DON'T use that tone on meeee. Look, our wallets are going to be burned to ashes if we go and pick clothes there, Sasuke. Might as well spend money on something else that's... More important?" you argued.

"You ARE important. I love you."

...
...
...

He said those words calmly with no underlying agenda of teasing you but look at your face now, just like a tomato. You being his favorite person makes sense now, am I right?
He was just being honest like usual and here you are getting all blushy. He's loving your reaction though. A lot.