Chapter Four

~~Jade's POV~~

" Whose that?" Zayn whispered ot me.

" Whose who?"

" That girl who keeps staring at you." I glanced over to where he was talking about and.....

' OH MY GOD!!!! KIMMIE!!!!" I jumped up out of my seat and ran to her. I jumped onto her back and gave her a big ass hug.

" JADE!!!!!" I got off and gave her an actual hug.

" Oh my god I am so happy right now!!!! What have you been up to?"

" Just, you know, the usual. Dating hot guys. What about you Miss Popstar?"

" Well, you know, dating a hot guy, being a singer. Crap like that. Want some food?"

" YES!" I took her into the snack room and sat down with her and Zayn.

" Zayn this is my bestest friend, Kimmie. Kimmie this is my sexy boyfriend Zayn. Im guessing Jay is your boyfriend?"

" Yeah!"

" Awe." I took a sip of my drink. " How often does he try to take you gummy worms?"

" Whenevr I hide his skittles."

" Considering how often you use to hide my skittles, Im guessing he takes them quite often." She nodded her head and ate my fries.

"BITCH DID I SAY YOU COULD EAT MY FRIES!?!" A few seconds later we burst out in laughter.

" Hey, Im gonna head back home." Shit I forgot Zayn was here. Oops.

" Okay babe. See you later." He pecked my lips and walked off.

" You guys are so cute." She said stuffing her mouth with fries. God I've missed her.

*Kimmie POV*

I was overly happy to my bestest friend of all time again. But she wouldn't let me have her fries I had to get my own. That meanie ass... who gives a damn though she is like my sister!!!

"Hey you should come over ands watch Toy Story with me. BECAUSE JAY IS BEING A MEANIE AND WONT LET ME!!" I said sticking my tongue out at Jay.

She nodded at me. I thought of something. She should bring her boys over.

" Oh and bring your lads over too we could have a BBQ." I squealed

"YES OOKEY THAT WOULD BE SO FUN!!" she yelled jumping up and got up from her seat and gave me yet ANOTHER hug.

Tomorrow was going to be fun!!