Chapter Seven

~Jade's POV~

" Thanks Kim!" I got out of the car and walked up to my front door. Im not going to tell him.....I cant.....Im not.......I wont. I opened my front door and walked in. " Babe Im home!"

" IM in the bedroom!" I walked upstairs and saw he was just in his pants. He must have taken a shower. He walked over to me and put his arms around my waist. " Hey. Have fun?"

"yeah....." Don't tell him Jade, don't do it. " Why have you been acting like a dad lately?" he sighed.

" Would a dad do this?" he pressed his lips to mine and kissed me.

I feel nothing.

Nothing......

Do I still love him?

*Kimmie POV*

"Thanks Kim!" Jade yelled as she got out of my car.I waved to her and drove off.Something seemed off about Jade ever since this evening.

I was alone in my car. Bored as hell...Hmm...RADIO TIME!!!!I turned on my radio and blasted music for a while until I saw flashing lights. GULP!!

"Not good soooo not good"I mumbled as turned the music down and pulled over.

"Ma'am do you know how fast you were going and how loud your music was?" the police officer said as I roled my window down.

"No sir?"I said sounding more like a question.

"Ma'am please step out of the car"he said.

Even worse.Oh God! Jays gonna kill me if I get arrested ...again.

"okay"I stepped out and leaned on my car trying to show im not freaking out.

"Blow into this please then walk in a straight line"he said handing me an alcohol blowy thing(yes I don't know the name).

I blew in it and walked in a line. Note: I didn't say straight line.

"ma'am I need you to get into the back of my car"he said opening the door.

"SHIT"I moaned... did I ever mention I drank a few(5) beers before I took Jade home?No.. oops!

He drove off to the station and I sat there feeling stupid and childish.

"can I at least call someone?"I asked with a groan.

"Yes. You get one call."he said as we pulled into the sparking lot.

Who to call. Jay would be mad. Can't trust Siva or Nathan to keeps there mouths shut. Tom would end up joining me. And hell I ain't even talking to Max he's just like Jay about this. Who to call who to ca- JADE!!!!

I dialed her number.

"Hey Jade, it's Kimmie...i'm in jail!"I said when she answered the phone.