part 1

You sat down on the long grass, enjoying the cool breeze and the blue sky decorated with clouds of different shapes and sizes. You hear crackles and low hissing from behind you, you hesitantly get up and look behind you, lava.

Lava? you thought to yourself, the slight glow coming from it was hypnotic, you wanted to feel it. It looked so pretty, you know you could burn, but you had an urge to feel it.

"Go ahead, love," it cooed, you gasped softly, realizing that it was alive, could it read your mind? You crouched down and pressed your hand against it, it quickly sinking in. Your heart began to race as you tried pulling your hand back, yet you couldnt, each attempt ended in failure and a unbearable sting. The lava laughed before it wrapped more of itself around your free and yanking you down  onto your knees.

It formed a head, it looked perfect, well-kept hair, pretty eyes, you imagined what its glare could be like, could it pierce a hole in you? The lips looked so soft, you wanted to kiss them. The lava leaned in and crashed its lips against yours, you immediately melted into the kiss, shutting your eyes and blushing madly.

After a while of kissing, you both pulled back from the kiss to catch your breaths. The lava formed back into the puddle of lava it originally was, except it kept itself wrapped around your arms, it then dragged you away from where you sat, wanting to be alone with you and only you.

"Where are we going!?" you squeaked, "Somewhere," it replied blandly. You weren't satisfied with that response, "Why did you kiss me?" you asked, the lava didnt respond, earning an unamused groan from you.

The two of you soon arrived to where the lava wanted to be, a cave, what the hell? It shoved you inside and backed you against the wall, wrapping itself around you wrists and holding them against the wall. Your eyes widened as it formed into a human, it glared at you, yet that didn't hide the want and lust in its eyes, it opened its mouth to speak.

"Im gon fuckin eat ya, ya fuckin sexy bitch, yeah you fuckin heard that right you lil shit."

[End.]