Man's not straight

Ferbert slapped Phineas' white ass, he found some nacho cheese on the floor and rubbed it all over Phineas' back side. "Do you like this Phineas, are you pLeAsEd?" Phineas was more than just pleased, this bitch was aroused. "Papi, put it in me... IM READY!" Phineas whispered, Ferb grabbed his 18 inch dildo and slid it into Phineas' anal cavity. "PAPI SLOW DOWN!! PAPI IM ABOUT TO CuUuUmMm!!!"😩 Phineas moaned. It was literally only 8 seconds. Ferb looked up straight, like a deer in head lights. "Uh oh Phineas! I took too much viagra™️, I'm about to explode!!!!❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️‼️‼️‼️"

Just in time, Ferb got his inflating cock out of Phineas' rectum. "Phineas, you have to promise me something, if I die can you tell my parents that I said 'no homo' before we fucked." Phineas nodded, he backed away from Ferb as he saw his dick inflating into something bigger than a balloon. Ferb's dick got to the size of a ford raptor truck, then he told Phineas to get out of his house before he blows. Phineas yelled "I LOVE YOU FAG" before running out the door. About T-16 seconds, Ferb's dick released a giant cum-bomb, causing his whole entire house to be flooded with semen. His house was overwhelmed with the weight of his cum, that it all came crashing down. His house was now as flat as Phineas' ass. The streets were flooded with cum, it was more than these neighbors could handle.

©️‼️💦💦💦😫😫😫😫