𝐷𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒

_ _ _
𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑃𝑂𝑉
_ _ _

A young Female looked at a drawing she had made for someone she loved. She smiled Thinking of him she sighed knowing he would never love her back.

The young female is more known because she died in so much Despair. She's the first mystery out of the seven mystery's, the Young female's name is (y/n) San Of Despair. You died in classroom A-1, when is empty the person had to punch the Door three times and walks in, after they did that they have to walk to a corner and say your name there time "(y/n) san of Despair your truly worthless, (y/n) san of despair your truly worthless, (y/n) san of despair your truly worthless" when you turn around you I'll see a young female looking at you.

She'll quickly grab you by the neck in order for you to feel her pain. If you came there for a wish you quickly have to say "(y/n) of despair I'm here to Trade" she will quickly let you go and apologize for her behavior. "What are you hear to Trade? What Wish you do have?" You tell her your wish, if you want someone to die or feel pain she'll bring despair and bad luck to them. If you want someone to live or to love you she'll bring hope and luck to them.

But there's a catch, you have to Trade something for that, for despair you have to have a chopped up finger of a loved one. They can be dead or Alive (I don't really know what that means) if you want hope you need to trade the one thing you Treasure the most. Then your wish shall be granted.

That's how you summon (y/n) Of Despair

-  -  -  -

(Y/n) waited it the classroom, she waited for another student to appear for a Trade. But no one came, when the school day ended she walked around. She knew there was another mystery on the third floor so she wanted to go and cheek it out herself .

She walked tithe there's floor and walked into the bathroom. She looked around and quietly said "Hanako San? Hanako San?" She waited for a few moments and nothing happened. She sighed and turned around. The moment she did she was met with an unfamiliar face "A-Agh!" She took a step back and looked that the person in front of her.

The young male smiled at the shaking girl in front of him "im hanako San of the Toilet the seventh mystery of the school, it's a pleasure to meet you,(y/n) of Despair" he stuck his hand out and smiled at me.

That's the day The female knew she grown feeling for an other ghost just like her. The moment she grabbed his cold hands she knew she found someone.

But due to the despair she gained she couldn't be confident. She knew he would never love her. So she gave up already. She only drew pictures of him and Dreamed.

- - - -
A year past and she still dreamed, Hanako San met a beautiful girl that's was much more attractive then (y/n). She still has those cuts and bruises the bullies left her. She still had the purple bruise of her neck because on how hard they strangled her.

She wasn't pretty she was an old rag that's roses around. She would always tell Hanako how ugly she is and Hanako would just laugh. And nod which caused her to become more insecure.

But boy oh boy, Hanako thought you fell from heaven. He sees you as a angel who saved him form the despair. He adores you and admires you so much that he feels himself breaking just seeing you cry and calling yourself ugly. He would try to make you happy but it doesn't works sense you are part of despair and bad luck.

It was one of those days again. You were calling your self ugly and dumb, Hanako heard your cry's and went to comfort you. He opens the door and you were a huge mess. Your beautiful black dress had turned edges and your (H/c) hair was tangled and your bruised legs were shown and you had many tears rolling down you eyes. "(Y/n) What happened?!?" He said while Rushing toward you. He kneels down and brush's you're hair out of you face "s-Someone wanted a w-wish, and w-w-when I was behind them t-t-thy pulled out a coin t-that's was covered in h-holy water and Thrown it at me!" It make not seem much but when holy water hits a ghost of despair everything burns.

Hanako tried calming you down but it didn't work, he was struggling to make you look back at him. So he used all his force to make you face him. He cupped your face and make you look into his eyes. Seconds past and Hanako Leans in.

His cold lips smashed into yours. Your eyes widened but your dream has come true. He smiled as he looked at you with loving eyes "I've loved guy for so long...Please become mine" you smile as tears ran down your cheeks "y-yes Hanako-Kun! I'll be all yours!" He smiled and hugged you tightly never letting you go.

"𝐷𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒"

— — —
I really hope you liked this chapter! I'm the loser! My main account is @__The__Loser__ Feel free to suggest any ideas!

Dazigh~~