☹︎𝐶𝑅𝑌☹︎

This Fanfic makes no sense 💀

꧁𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕆𝕍꧂

"Hey you do remember the fists time we met each other?"

"Well Duh! That was the moment I feel in love with you!"

Everything was perfect, both Hanako and (y/n) were human at the time. They played and sang with each other, played dress up with Tsukasa too.

One day Hanako didn't arrive to school, (y/n) thought he became ill so she went to go and ask tsukasa. He didn't come to school either.

A worried face was plastered all over her/his/their  face, 'this never happens, tsukasa will still come to school if Hanako is sick, or if  tsukasa was sick Hanako would still come to' she/his/they didn't have to go listen to the lessons, she was worried for her two favorite boys, but more importantly she/his/they became extremely worried for hanako. She/he/they loved him dearly they have only been dating to 5 weeks.

Finally the end of the day came, she/he/they ran to their home. Wanting to see them so bad she ran faster and faster. 'I've made it! I'm here!' She/he/they thought but stoped running and watched the horrific scene in front of here.

Police cars ambulances everywhere, she/he/they  couldn't believe it ''What? What happened here?' She/he/they ran towards the house only to be stopped "Hey! Come back here!"  She/he/they entered the house, she/he/they gasped "Hanako! Tsukasa!"  She/he/they ran towards their now cold dead bodies.

But she/he/they couldn't make it, she/he/they feel to their knees and cried, they soon blacked out.

- - -

Months have passed she/he/they couldn't get other their death, she cared for both of them. She/he/they couldn't handle the fact that the one she/he/they loved died. They pain was to much, she/he/they couldn't handle it anymore.

They committed deleting life
(I DONT WANT TO SAY IT 😭)

- - -

Now all they can do for the rest of their ghost life is look for their dead friend and lover. She/he/they didn't remember their name or how they even looked like. She/he/they asked leaving humans for them but they didn't know either. She/he/They just kept searching and searching but never found them.

☁︎︎𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙☁︎︎

The year is 2019, she/he/they made many friends in the after life, the fist person she met was Mitsuba Sousuke a sassy male that knew how to make her/him/them laugh and smile, he would always take pictures of her/him/them when He was bored but he soon introduced her/him/them to some of his friends. One of them were Kou Minamoto, Tsukasa Yugi, and Sakura. Basically you belonged to Tsukasa but that meant she/he/they never stoped looking for her lost friends.

She/he/they Become friends with a spirit named Hanako, he was kind to her/him/them and she/he/they were kind to him. She/he/they enjoyed their life in the after life, but she/he/they couldn't rest till she/he/they till they found their friend and true lover.

"Maybe you should stop looking for them (y/n)-Chan!" Tsukasa said witch his usual smile

"W-what? NO! I need to find them, I won't give up!"

Tsukasa smiled, he let out a small giggle and walked away. As he walked away he sighed

"(Y/n)-Chan...you've already found him."
He knew what he had to do, he's going to confront Amane.

"If he doesn't want her, then I guess she can be mine"

- - -

Tsukasa walked towards the throes floor girls bathroom, the moment he walked in Nene, Kou, and Hanako froze, he waited to be hugged by his brother but he only felt his eyes looking right at him

"t-Tsukasa? What are you—Do you remember a girl you liked from the past right?"

"W-What do you mean Tsukasa?"

"Don't play dumb, I know you remember" Hanako Began to get nervous 'how does he know?!' Tsukasa walker towards him

"Hanako-Kun? What's happening?" Hanako Gave her a small smile. "It's nothing Yashi—Please Amane! Tell (y/n)-Chan the truth she's been suffering for so long!" Hanako looked down "I already tried too..."

"W-what?" Hanako looked at Tsukasa "she doesn't remember anything, she doesn't even know who she's looking for" Tsukasa sighed

"I guess all I can do is make her remember, or I can keep her all to myself"

- - -
I gave up writing this 😭 sorry I didn't post much 😔