JustinxBryan(smut)

Justin's POV:
I Ran to my office to grab my *Lusters?* they helped me and my little Sex problem, I opened the bottom right drawer o only to find an empty pill bottle. FUCK ! WHAT DO I DO KNOW?, I thought, I walked around a corner only to see Bryan ;He looks like the perfect sex doll don't you think Justin?; said anarchy "shut up " i whispered to him , I focused back to Bryan when I noticed him walking towards the girls bathroom? What the ? I peeked around the corner to see Bryan with Big breasts and long hair , my face heated up and I started to  panic  as my desire grew bigger for his body . I followed him to his house and decided to bring a few toys with as swell~ *Knock knock*

Bryan's. POV:
I opened the door to see "Justin?" I asked , he looked at me and carried my bridal style towards my bedroom, I was confused yet a desire grew bigger as he dropped me on my bed . He handed my a outfit and told me to put it on , he started to take of his clothes and I did as told.

I looked at him he had no clothes on and his dick was hard as fuck , he also had a whip and was looked kind of thirsty ~ I noticed that this whole time I just went with this and haven't even questioned it at all

I looked at him he had no clothes on and his dick was hard as fuck , he also had a whip and was looked kind of thirsty ~ I noticed that this whole time I just went with this and haven't even questioned it at all. Justin grabbed my hips and started to rub my entrance *girl puss* I moaned and a sharp smack indicated that I was hit with the whip . He went slowly and steady into me and all I could to is bite my bottom lip and moan . He sped after a while and I was a moaning mess . There was atleast 8 used condoms on the floor .

THE END  

* sorry for the short chapter I had forgotten this book existed and I'm writing this at 4am*