🍋sort of lemony bit🍋

He looked at you seductively and started to kiss your neck. You moaned as he gave you hickys down your neck. He started to unbutton your shirt as you unbuttoned his. You put your hands in his hair as he took off your bra. "Wait," you felt insecure about all of this. "Y/n," he said "your body is beautiful no matter what and ill love you for you." He said. Wow i never thought he was so good this sort of stuff. You nodded so he kept going. He stared at your breasts. You covered them up with your hands but he brushed then away with his. "There stunning." He said as he started to suck and lick at them.

(Oki i think ill stop there with the lemon. im not really good at them. anyway ill go now.)
After you did all...that...you both layed.down on katsukis bed out of breath. He started to play with your
h/c hair and wolf ears as you dozed of to sleep. Soon after he did too.

(Narrator pov)
Katsuki woke up the next morning to y/n not next to him. He jolted up but smirked when he saw her at his desk looking at her phone. He got up and put his arms around her from the back. "Hey, " said katsuki. She hummed in response not taking her eyes of the phone. "Look at me you idiot," she turned around to having his lips on hers. "Dont go kissing other guys like that, k?" He said. "It was just a friendly kiss." She said back. "I dont give a fuck, it was still a kiss." Y/n grumbled and looked back at her phone. Katsuki grabbed the phone and ran out of the room y/n chasing him. "GIVE IT BACKKKKK!!" Said y/n.

(Y/n pov) (time skip)
"Hey i heard you and bakugo having some...err...fun lastnight." Said kirishima. You scowled at him. You got up from the couch to your dorm. "BAKUGO!!" You screamed. He was in your room reading your diary. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!??" "Reading about how you think my butt is cute." He smirked. You blushed and snached the diary off him. He saw you go red and kissed you. "You dont need to be embarrassed, i am your boyfriend." You nodded as he punched you lightly. You growled and swayed your tail side to side as you walked towards him pinning against the wall. He smirked and looked at you seductively. "Ooohh being naughty are we?" He said. He put his hands on your hips and played with your tail. You growled and pushed away. "No just teasing..." you said walking out to the kitchen. you felt some eyes staring at you. You turn around to see mineta staring at your behind. "Minetaaaa..." you said seductively (obviously joking) you swayed your hips side to side. "y-yes Y/n?" He said, drooling. You then kicked him in the tiny balls as hard as possible you laughed and turned back to the kitchen. You heard all the girls laughing at your action towards mineta. You smirked as you made yourself a bowl of ceareal and sat on the couch to laugh with the girls.

(Time skip) Katsukis pov
I was hanging in kirishima room and looking at Y/n's VSCO. "Wow she is so cute..." i mumbled, just loud enough for shitty hair to hear. "so you really love her." He said. I blushed and looked away "tch" "you know girls like hearing that," said kirishima. "Huh?" "They like to be reminded, so they know you still love them." I zoned out.

"Reminded? I can do that." I thought.

Y/n pov
I sat on the couch with the other girls talking about boys. "Minaaaaaa...we know you like kirishimaaa!!" Said hagakure. "Yeah! You guys would be a great couple!" You said. Mina blushed "what, like you and bakugo?" You smirked and yelled, "bakugooooo, Mina is bulling meee!" You heard footsteps coming closer as bakugo stomped around the corner. "It was- HEY!" before you could finish bakugo scooped you up and walked away carrying you bridal style. "Eh! What are you doing!?" "We need to talk" he said. Oh no...