"I love you"

You jumped out of bakugous arms as tears started to form in your eyes. You glared at him. "Y/n? Why are you crying?" Bakugou said. He suddenly realized what your were thinking and hugged you. "Im not breaking up with you, dont worry." He said. A rush of relef went through you. "Oh thank god..." you wispered.  He picked you up again. You cuddled up agaist his chest as he walked to his dorm.
When you got there you layed down on the bed. You suddenly felt really sleepy. You felt bakugo lay down. You cuddled for a bit before you said,
"Bakugo? Can i call you kacchan?" Bakugo opened his eyes. He rolled him eyes. "Ugh. Fine." You kissed his forehead and he said "i love you Y/n." You smiled. "I love you too...kacchan" you then fell asleep next to him

You woke up the next morning to ashido in your room taking photos of you and kacchan. You then relised you two were in the cutest postion. You were curled up facing kacchans chest and he had his arm wrapped around your torso. "Aaawwww you guys are so cute!!" Said ashido. " send me some," you said and winked at her. "also you should get out before he wakes up." You pointed at bakugo. Mina nodded and left the room. As she closed the door kacchan woke up. "Who the fuck was that?" He said. "No one, dont worry" you kissed him on the cheek but he grabbed the sides of your face and pulled you in for a passionate kiss. You closed your eyes and put your hand up his neck as he put his in your hair.

((Time skip a week))
You and katsuki just had a fight. You were crying in your dorm.

((Flashback))
"Katsuki?! Why would you do that to me?" You had been looking at bakugos phone when you found some lewd messages from a random girl. "What? Why are you looking at my phone!?" He said. "Y/n im not cheating on you!! Some random girl off the internet started texing me some shitty messages! I promise i didnt text back!" You didnt believe him though. You threw his phone on the bed and ran off to your dorm. You started to cry. "Y/n!! Wait!" You heard him yell.

((End of flashback))
You sat in your room sobbing. Suddenly the door opened and a crying bakugo came in. Your heart shattered. You have never seen bakugo cry before. "Y/n, i love you. And it will always be you no one else. I would never cheat on you especially on a fucking idiot off the internet" he said, voice cracking. You believed him this time. You got up and gave him the biggest hug. He picked you up so you wrapped your legs around his waist. Then he kissed you. It was the most passionate kiss he had ever given you. "I love you kacchan."
"I love you to, dipshit."