what do you want?

((Btw this art is not mine))
((And sorry for my bad spelling TwT))

Naib P.O.V ((still don't know if its called so))

Why didn't I help? Like am I stupid? I just slapped my teammate and then just let her "fly" away...

After standing still and some time had passed I looked around. Like it felt like someone was watching me..? Just after that i rememberd, Jack was the hunter and i knew he would do something like this.

After a while I just sat down and just stared at the ground.

Jack P.O.V

I watched the little boi ((idk if i can say little Naib)) and I just knew something was wrong.

After some time I saw him sit down and I just thought that i had to talk to him, so i walked up to him.

"Hi little one?" I said ((this will kinda sound cringe ok))
"What do you want..?" Naib "answered" back

"You seem so sad like is something wrong?" I asked him, but he just looked away.

Naib P.O.V

I just looked away bc i didn't wanna talk about it so. But after some time ((again)) I ran away to the dungeon (( I spelled that wrong right?))
And just left Jack alone..

*time skip to like an hour later*

I was in my room and stared at my desk, I don't know why but it felt like someone was killed on there.. i was in my own thoughts til i heard somone knock on my door.

So i opend it and there was Emma. She looked like she was really angry and wanted me dead, so I asked her what was wrong and she answerd.

"You know whats wrong Naib" she said.
"Emmm... kinda no?" I said bc i was really confused.
"You slapped me and just let me "die"!
By that point she said something i just couldn't stand

"Did you do that to your friend out in the war too?"
After she said that i dragged her into my room and locked the door after.

"What are you doing?" She asked.
I don't know what happen but i just was so angry i could almost not speak so I said.
"Don't you ever again talk about that again"
I took my blade and just walked up to her.
Emma just stared at me and after some time I didn't know what happen. I looked at my hands and then at Emmas lifeless body. I just stood there and stared...

End of part 2
So hi and sorry for what i just did TwT but idk what to do with this story and yeah so this is what happen now but i will write more soon ((btw i think its called lifeless))
But see ya in the next part