Chapter 5: The Drama

Greg was at home and Carl messaged him saying that he liked Meena a lot and wanted to tell her that, Greg told Carl that it would be a horrible idea because it would cause Drama into the whole family, but Carl didn't just tell Greg, he told Lily and Lily tells her mom everything but her mom kinda keeps her mouth shut about certain things that are confidential. The reason Carl told Lily he liked Meena is because Lily actually Liked Carl and asked him out but he kindly declined and told her that he liked Meena and was waiting for her, Lily didn't like that too much.
Lily and Greg would get so irritated at Carl because he was playing risky games with a minor and at any point could maybe get caught, Carl wasn't sending inappropriate Pictures but here and their inappropriate messages calling her Sexy and stuff like that which is something a 21 year old shouldn't say to a minor, Carl talked to this one girl though for a few weeks telling her about Meena until Carl made the worst decision by giving that girl Meenas Social media username which then the girl (we'll call her Brenda) Brenda added Meena on Socials, Meena and Brenda would exchange conversation here and there and that's when Brenda told Meena how Carl felt about Meena, what was bad about that is Meena was around her Boyfriend Max, Max never found out but it made Meena emotional and not feel well.