Chapter 4: "The Group"

Greg and Carl one day we're out at the Lake working as always, when Greg's Cousin Lily and Aunt came out to take care of Greg's Mentally Challenged Relative when Lily asks Greg and Carl to stay out at the lake for a few weeks sometime in July because Greg had a cousin coming from Maryland and they wanted Lily to be here for the Cousin, that week and a half came on by and they had fun but the cousin from Maryland was as always an asshat. After that hell of a week Lily added Carl on Social Media (Greg, Lily and Meena already have each other added).
A couple weeks later Greg goes and visits his girlfriend (Greg planned on ending things with her but didn't know how) Greg later just left and lied to her that he didn't know that someone was coming to pick him up, few weeks more go by and Greg and his Girlfriend break up (not gonna get into why or how it went for he or her let's just say she was dumb and got engaged 2 weeks after the breakup then got knocked up and broken up with in the future, she basically got what she deserved). After Greg had gotten over his breakup Carl Started a group chat with Lily, Meena, and Greg saying that they seemed like good friends and that they should all see a movie sometime, this eventually became a weekly thing and the group was formed.