Chapter 1

It's ten o'clock. I'm staring at the road, angry at myself for doing it. Angry at that little girl who ruined the plan. All I had to do was kill the man and I'd be home-free. Why did the girl get into this?Why did the girl have to yell for help? I had to kidnap her so she'd never tell.

She fought against me and had tried to scream. I covered her mouth and threw her in the car.  I slammed on the gas to get away from the seen. After I drove for a few minutes, I stopped at the side of the road. I got out the car and grabbed my phone. After a few rings, a guy picked up. "What do you want Logan?" he said, sounding angry. " Uhh, boss, we have a problem, and it involves a little girl." "What the heck did you get us into!" replied my boss, yelling with fury. " You see, after I killed the man, this little girl came and saw. She tried to scream and call for help, so I had to kidnap her."  

I could almost see the anger in his face, even though he wasn't there. " All you had to do was kill the guy and that was it. Forget it, she's your responsibility now and no but's," he said tiredly. "What!" I exclaim, wishing it wasn't true. " You kidnapped her, you take care of her. You don't like that, kill her." He says that so simply, like he doesn't care if she dies or not. " Y-you want m-me to kill her?" I said, worried that he would do it instead. " You know what you have to do" He said sighing. I knew he was right. I knew what I had to do. Even if it hurt me.