Chapter 2

As I walked toward the car and was about to grab my knife, I saw her face. Her beautiful face shimmering in the moonlight. Why, oh why had I called her little? She looked about 15 and had such pearl-like skin. She had brown wavy hair and when I opened her eyelids, she had deep blue eyes, like an ocean and I could stare at them all night.I couldn't kill this girl. I loved her. But when she wakes up, she will fear me. I would just have to keep her kidnapped until I could figure out what to do. But first, I needed to make sure that she could not get away, not until I took her to the safehouse. First, I gently put a blindfold over her eyes to make sure she couldn't see where I was driving. Then I took some rope and tied her hands behind her back. I got into the driver's seat and drove with my heart on my sleeve.

 Sophia

As I wake up, I notice I can't get my hands to get in front of me. Now that I mention it, I  can't see either. I don't remember anything from last night except that there was a cloth around my face and I began feeling dizzy.  I lurch as we hit over a speed bump and discover that I am in a car. We're going really fast, whoever is driving. If there is someone driving. I gulp.No, I can't show any fear.I admit I yelped as the driver screeched to a stop. They walked to my door and opened it. I was trembling in fear thinking that they would kill me. He, I could tell it was a he from his voice, said that I shouldn't worry.

That he wasn't going to kill me, but that I needed to be quiet. He caressed my face and I snatched it back.He grabbed my neck. I screamed and he quickly covered my mouth. With one hand he taped my mouth shut and released my neck. With one swipe, he had my blindfold pulled off. I stared at his face. He looked no more than 17. I had to admit that he was really hot. I suddenly remembered everything that had happened last night. He had killed a man. He had knocked me unconcious. He had kidnapped me.How could he do this? Did he have no heart? What if he decided to ransom me? My parents would be worried sick. They don't have a lot of money.They would have called the police by now. Yes! This thought I hold on to, because I have to in order to stay calm. I stare at him as he pulls on a skii mask and hides his face.He put my blindfold back on, and even though I struggled, it seems as if it is not enough. I used to read books like this and think of how it feels, but this is not a dream. It is reality and it could possibly end my life.