Part one

Soul pulses are the one thing that controls this world,who we talk to,who we trust, who we grow close to,and even who we fall in love with. They say that at one point soul pulses did not exist.that people found out how compatible you are by getting to know each other ,how that is all determined by a single touch of the skin.
"In this world we are blessed we don't have to question our future.because of the gift that is given to us with a single touch of our skin.the moment you touch some one if you are compatible your soul start to pulses"reflected lance.
Lance was exiting his house saying bye to his dog while Keith was listening to his favourite song that his parents wrote before they were murdered Keith's eyes were slowly tearing up.
"1to3 pulses is pretty basic, 4to9 pulses that means that your soul is fairly compatible to date at the least you'll be best friends and that 10 that perfect 10 that wonderful person is your soulmate" they both over viewed.
In coincidence Keith and lance was going to the same coffee shop and as just lance was opening the door a little mutet Boy came out the shop he looked up at the emerald eyed boy they made eye contact lance noticed Keith's pale purple eyes and can tell that he had been through pain and the scratches on his perfect skin.
LANCES POV
I meet I beautiful boy his eyes shimmered in the sun and he spoke to me I
Got scared and I went in to the shop but his eyes I can tell he has been through pain I want to be his friend and help him through the hard times.
Keith felt shocked and wondered what was that all about
KEITHS POV
every one seems so focused on finding there soulmates,but I have all ways been alone and never pulsed with anyone,I don't have a soulmate and I am okay with that even if I will be lonely.
And that is how this story starts now let's go to the start where I have met the love of me life.

(These are going to be shorter pages so the story seems longer and so I don't have to add more)