DAY 3 (III)

"You—!"

"What did you do to Naomi?! And where's Caleb?!"

"Patience, people. This wasn't the main attraction, after all." Jae's voice turned serious, and her grin makes everyone shudder. No one dared to speak against her, seeing what she had done to Naomi.

No one but Vivi.

"What kind of sick joke is this? We trusted you! Now, tell us where Caleb is or else—"

"Or else you'll what? Can you even do anything?" Jae looks at them with a gaze they've never seen before. What Jae said was true. What can they do now?

C.E takes a step back. What kind of betrayal is this? A few minutes ago she was their friend, but now they face each other as strangers.

The tension builds up, but Jae smiles.

"Caleb? He's right where you left him." And as Jae says this, eyes darts towards Dawn, who was shaking out of fear. She realizes something.

"His room.."

C.e gasps at this, and tries to locate the windows of the second floor. To their surprise, only one window was open. It was the windows of Caleb's room. Dawn shudders even more, recalling the moment where she had lost track of Caleb.

Their eyes fixated on different windows, the tension keeps rising, no time to think properly. They try to focus on the opened window, trying to call out for Caleb.

But they were too late.

BANG!

A loud sound pierced into the sky, shocking the group below. They look up and bits of paper falls down, one by one.

"Are these… streamers?"

Colourful and bright, the streamers gracefully falls down, bringing a huge contrast to the situation. Everyone was confused.

"Just Kidding!" Jae says, a huge smile shown on her face.

C.E was taken aback. Some people kept their mouth open while others stared in shock. They were silent again, but this time, they weren't scared.

This was all a prank, wasn't it?

"I managed to fool you guys, hAHAAAHHA!"

C.E yelled at her. "BULLSHIT!" They all threw profanities at the younger, angry but still confused on what was happening.

The glass door slides open. "hI bITchEs I'm aLiiiiVe." Caleb shrieked, looking at the chaos that ensued.

"cALEB!"

"OmG YOU'RE ALIVE!"

"QUEEN!"

Even though some of them were overjoyed with Caleb's dramatic entrance (like always), the rest were still silent and suspicious.

"But where's Naomi?" Kor asked, making the group silent. Wasn't Naomi in the swimming pool..?

"Hey guys can I like, not play dead??" A voice was heard from the pool, shivering and audibly cold. "I'm fuCKING FREEZING—" It was, no surprise, Naomi, who was shaking really bad from the cold water of the swimming pool.

"nAOMI THANK GOODNESS YOU'RE NOT DEAD!" Dawn helps Naomi out from the pool.

"You better! I've been holding onto this stupid jar of ketchup packets for hours." She waves the jar that seems to be filled with ketchup packets from mcdonalds…?

"Wait what? This was all a prank?" Mia questioned, still not over it.

"Yep! All a prank. No one got kidnapped, no one died. And most importantly, no ketchup packets were harmed during the prank." Jae giggled.