Nice To Meet You

Days have passed and I'm still thinking about you. I cried almost every night and ask myself why did I even met you and fall for you when you'll just going to leave me after that night . Am I not good? Or is it because I'm not a female so you just leave me hanging like that? I have alot of questions in my mind right now but It's all about you. I'm regretting that I did say those words quickly on the moment that we've kissed.
" I love you Kaoru...I love you... I love you... I love you ..."
I'll say it to you over and over if thats what you want to hear from me... please come back, comeback to me Kaoru...I need you and I really do Love you now . I cried on my bed burying my face on the pillow. This feeling really sucks. I don't want it . Is this how you feel when that person suddenly leaves you Kaoru? Or did... did you decided to return to that person?
I want to know the answer but I can't do anything about it. I feel so frustrated because of that.

Days have past and still there's no trace of you or will you even have a plan to return. I tried to go on with my life same as before but still there's a part of my mind thinking about the old man . I went to gigs and play with my current band. My part is playing the bass  so I tried to focus on improving my  playing skills trying to focus on it so I can forget you .
  I'm  starting to think less about you until that one night . That night where me and my bandmates play and suddenly the band from the other prefecture came along to watch us. After that gig we've been introduced and have a little drinking party. Then that one person got me surprised. There's too much resemblance and the name .
" It's Impossible… how come they have the same name? And some characteristics?" 
I mumbled and I didn't notice that my tears starts to fall . I didn't realize it when suddenly it was being wiped by the person that got me questioning.

"Are you alright?… why are you crying? " the man with a long blue hair asked he's almost thesame height as me since he's wearing a platform shoes. He's also wearing a long black leather coat that have purple leopard print shirt inside. I was a bit startled at him. I didn't Noticed him comming and suddenly wipes my unnoticed tears.
"I-I'm o-okay don't worry " I mumbled as I stare at him .
"Oh I'm sorry I haven't introduce myself right , I'm Kaoru" he said smiling at me as he reached out his hand for me to shake.

And take the offer and shake his warm hand . His hand felt the same as when I'm holding the oldman's hand. But it's impossible right?and his hand is much cleaner? Without any tattoos unlike the old Kaoru . This kaoru's hand is so pretty and small.

"Hmm… what do you think about my hand? "The man with a blue hair said as he chuckles to me. I didn't mean to hold and stare at his hand for long so I suddenly feel so embarrassed.
"I-I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to hold on it for long. Err… uhm … i-it's just looks mall and pretty for a guitarist" I mumbles
And tried to cover my face with my  bangs .
"Ah don't worry It's alright I don't mind if you want to hold it " he said smirking at me  but frowns when I mentioned about his hand.
" yeah my hand are small but it can do a LOT of things MISS"he said raising an eyebrow to me and and I also raised an eyebrow hearing that
" Hey! Who you calling miss?! Me? I'm a man!"I said to him.
"Oh… sorry your face is too pretty for a man. Is it all just beauty?" He said to me with a teasing tone.
" are you mocking me!? I'll show you that I'm more than just a pretty face jerk! "I replied a bit pissed off with this man's attitude. He's far from the old man but somehow his voice is the same. I'm about to get my bass to show him what I've got but …
" show that to me next time… we already need to go … see you around Toshiya " he said as he waved and walk back to his band mates. I want to ask him more questions but he would think I'm crazy so I'll  just ask one question. I stopped him by chasing him and grabbed his wrist .
" wait ! Who are you? "I asked as I stare at his surprised face.
" hm? You already forgot? I told you I'm Kaoru right? Kaoru … Kaoru Niikura guitarist of the band La:Sadie's . Remember that name Toshiya" he said smirking as he retrieved his hand and waves at me as they disappeared in the crowd of people. I was stuck up for a moment hearing that something feels weird. My thoughts of the old man all connect with him. I didn't notice I was crying again until my band mate taps my shoulder and ask me what's wrong . I just wiped my tear tears quickly and told them that I should go home early.