Chapter 23:

(this chapter contains sexual content!!! /i know this is too sexual but its important for the development of the story) 

I'm awaken by the shiverings through my body. It's slightly cold in here and the fact that I'm naked doesn't help much on that. I slowly open my eyes to see Kyle is no longer next to me, and that's probably why I'm so cold this morning. For the last couple days we have been sleeping together and his weight over me kind of warms me during the night. But of course, the open window sure helps to freeze me. I yawn and groan as I get up and head to the window to close it. Why the fuck did Kyle open this shit anyway? It's so cold! 

When I think about going back to bed, something gets my attention. I decide to put Kyle's shirt that is on the floor, since I can't seem to find mine, and I put it over my head. The smell of fresh hot pancakes takes over me and I feel like I'm in one of those childish cartoons where the people are just flying over to the place where the smell is coming from, and I drag myself through the huge apartment until I reach the kitchen. 

The sight I have is literally the best someone could ever have right in the morning. I'm not a morning person, but I could easily get used to this. The thought makes me smile but at the same time I just want to slap myself, what am I thinking? 

Kyle is standing in front of the oven wearing only his black boxers. His hair is slightly wet and I assume he took a shower after he got up. He doesn't seem to notice my presence and I just take the oportunity to look at his body. He's incredibly fit and I don't think I'll get used to his body someday, I don't really think I can get enough, to be honest. Seems pretty selfish that I don't want any more than a friendship but still, I want him available to me every single day of the whole week. 

"What a view" I mock, noticing his slight startled jump as he glimpse over his shoulder to me and throw me the best smirk of his. "Good morning" he says. 

"The smell woke me up" I mumble, getting closer to him and picking on the corner of one of the pancakes next to the oven. "I was also freezing to death" I say and he laughs. "I just thought we needed some fresh air after last night" he says, putting the last pancake with the others in one plate and walking to the dinning room. 

"This is delicious, oh my god" I mumble with my mouth full of pancakes. The taste is heavenly and I could never imagine something that good "I literally just had an orgasm" I say before I can stop my mouth. Kyle chokes on his food in a loud laughter and I have to join him, because he's just too funny when he's laughing with his mouth full. 

"So, what do you plan for today?" Kyle asks me after a few minutes and I shrug. "I don't really had plans. Do you?" I pout. I know if he does have plans then I'll probably need to get out of his place because I wouldn't stay here all by myself if I don't live here. 

"Nah, I rarely have plans for the weekend. Usually I have parties to go, but I don't really fee like it. Unless you want to come?" he asks me, his eyes focusing on his pancake, not on me. "Erm, I don't know... Maybe. Though I need to go by my place to get some clothes" I say. 

"Oh, sure. Yeah, I'll take you there" he says and I nod "Do you really don't agree that the rehab thing is a good idea?" he asks me and I drop my fork on the plate. I honestly regret so much for having this conversation with him, he just won't stop bugging me with that "No, Kyle, I don't agree with that. God! If I'm bothering you so much just staying here, just tell me!" I snap, standing up and going to the bedroom. 

I pull my washed blue jeans out of my bag and my black shirt that I found under the bed, and I put my converse on again. I brush my hair and pull it up in a ponytail. I'm not in the mood for makeup so I just wash my face and that's enough for me.