Contract

"Deadpool? You're a little too young don't you think?" Weasel deadpanned. Causing Peter to immediately stand straighter.

"No- He just wanted to talk about Spider-Man."I started fidgeting with my position. Spider-Man wouldn't be this nervous, only Peter. "Spider-Man doesn't really like him."

The mercenary gasped, "Right in the heart." Maybe he was exaggerating, either way he sat down on the seat near the kid putting his head on his palm leaning on it whilst looking at the kid expectantly.

"You wanted to meet this, kid?" Weasel snickered cleaning a glass cup with a rag making sure to stay close by, the conversation was getting intriguing.

Peter finally settled on the most uncomfortable position with the feeling if he moved it'd somehow be the end of humanity. "So- I'm a... friend of Spider-Man."

"You look familiar," pulling out a list and checking a few glances at Peter he finally finished. "I may have to kill you..." Peter's eyes widening as his position broke and his hands flew to his rescue waving defeat.

"Ah- no! You may have seen me on the news! I work for Jameson! That's how I know Spider-Man!" Frantically pulling out pictures he'd taken showing them to the mercenary with fearful eyes only a puppy would wear.

The merc took the photos quickly as if they'd be taken. "Definitely using these tonight." Peter sat back down breathing still as sharp as the blade that would have no doubt replaced his throat.

"You're going to tell me everything you know about my Spidey!" Slinging his arm over Peter as he practically pulled the boy out of the bar. "You still need to pay your tab Deadpool!" Weasle rushed out as the sound of glass breaking rang before the door shut.

Peter was still as tense as bricks allowing Wade's rambling to fill the silence.

Swallowing hard Peter coughed to get the mercs attention although he was ignored, the merc was too engrossed in talking about Spider-Man.

"Spider-Man wanted to make a contract..." Peter breathed out; a slight hope he said it too fast for the merc to catch. Unfortunately for Peter any mention of Spidey and the mercs attention was in grasp.

Deadpool abruptly stopped with a gasp slapping his hands on the sides of his faces. "Spidey? The Spidey knows about me!"

Grabbing Peter's satchel as he looked through it pulling out chemistry homework. "That's my homewor-" k he finished seeing it drop onto the wet floor.

Finally pulling out the contract along with a pen signing it without reading. "The terms are important too-" The merc looked up quickly causing Peter to shiver. "I-I mean it's up to you to read it."

Fiddling with his fingers slightly as the merc read it aloud. "Contract lasts 75 hours. Yeah, yeah... so a mission with Spidey!" He finished shoving it into Peter's hands.

"Don't crumble it I worked hard to make it.." Peter mumbled under his breathe as the merc skipped about talking to himself.

And so Two Night began...