The begining

This story is dedicated to all my friends and family who have helped me through the difficulties of life. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

I am empty. Nobody loves me or cares about me. I have no friends although I started out with so many. I am a nobody and that's never going to change. I will tell you the whole story but I don't expect you to care.

3 MONTHS AGO

" Hey Jason!" I say as I step into his mansion of a house. He led me over to the soft leather couch in the living room. He said to me " Casey there's something that I need to tell you.". As he says those last 6 words, my heart sinks. No girl ever wants to here those words come out of their boyfriends mouth. I realize that I am still standing so I sink down to the couch. He starts to take my hand but I quickly jerk it away. Right then I realize what he is about to say. "Casey" he starts but I hold my hand up to stop his stream of words. "Don't Jason. I already know what you're going to say. You're going to say that it's just not working and that we need to break up. But my only question is why?". He stares at me with disbelief. I can tell that I caught him off guard. He whispered quietly " It's not going to work because I'm in love with someone else." What a jerk. Before I know it tears are streaming down and Jason is moving his hand toward my face in attempt to brush the tears away but I quickly smack it away. He starts to speak but I quickly shut him up by saying " how could you?!? I thought you loved me but I was wrong. I never want to speak to you again!" And with that I got up, walked to my car and drove away.