THE BEGINNING

SIDE CHICK CONFESSIONS

JANIA

"Bre I'm nervous what if I get stage fright or what if I'm stiff and don't get no money " tonight was my first night working at the club with my bestie Bre nervous was an understatement I never had to work for money yet alone dance and strip but I was tired of depending on my parents being that spoiled little girl it was time to get my own bag . Bre handed me a shot of patron I throw it back as they called our name to get on the stage my favorite song came on just as the drink touched my pussy.

"Look, my bitches all bad, my niggas all real
I ride on his dick, in some big tall heels
Big fat checks, big large bills
Front, I'll flip like ten cartwheels
Cold ass bitch, I give broads chills
Ten different looks and my looks all kill
I kiss him in the mouth, I feel all grills
He eat in the car, that's meals on wheels (Woo!)"

I was so turnt climbing the pole hitting splits bouncing this ass left to right in circles and everything feeling on my bestie till the song went off she collected all the money as we exited the stage . That was a whole new adulate rush. "Damn bitch I ain't know you was finna cut up like that we gone have to do more dances together we made over a stack off one song " I just stood there laughing whole Bre we talking we made our way to the bar to get two more shots and in walked this fine ass dark skin nigga the DJ got on the mic 🎤 WE GOT THE MIGOS IN THE BUILDING all the bitches went wild I ain't know who they were so I tore my two shots and headed to the back to do a outfit change as I was changing Bre ran to the back " BITCH HURRY UP ONE OF THEM MIGOS ASKED FOR YOU IN THE PRIVATE ROOM" I was shocked this my first day and the big ballas already want a bitch ! I asked her to get me another drink once I toke hers I went up to the private room .

BRE

I watched my bestie get all the action on her first day I was like a proud mama all them classes and hours I put her thru paid tf off. As it was getting later the sun was about to come up I went I get my bestie so we can hit the road back to her house she stay in a nice mini mansion that was like my second home I never wanted to be home my mother is a crack whore and my father Is a abusive alcoholic , if I'm there while they are all they do is try to attack me until I give them my hard earned money I'm only 19 but build like I'm 25 I been in nursing school to be a RN for the last year ina half I pay for everything so when they fuck with me it throws my payments off but thank god I got a good loving Bestfriend her and her parents let me stay whenever I need I even got my own room . I wish I was born into her family she got it made once I found her and we made our way on the road I made her SPILL THE MF TEA bihhh gone head and drop it on me I said laughing she couldn't do nun but cheese and show them braces 😂

As we was pulling into the gate we seen Skylar sitting on the porch waving I couldn't do nun but roll my eyes !! Why is she even here I said out loud ! One thing I couldn't stand is Skylar that bitch sneaky too nosey disloyal and a BIG TIME USER !!! She ain't good for nun I got out the car and walked right past her unlocking the door yeah I got a key 🔑 going straight to the shower in my room locking the door.

SKYLAR

What's wrong with that bitch I asked Nene , she ain't say nun she just walked right in I followed after her . Bihhh why you ain't tell me you was working at the club !! Nene turnt around so quick " BITCH YOU BETTER SHUT UP BEFORE I KICK YO ASS OUT " iguess her parents don't know we walked into her room I sat on her bed look I'm sorry Nene I been stressing all night that nigga YG tryna trap me again I think I'm pregnant ! I just broke down in her arms " Why you ain't wrapping it up you just had an abortion two months ago , I can't keep helping you I'm trying to save so I can move you know this Sky and plus you keep getting them you gone fuck yo body up and never have kids " I watched Nene roll her eyes and storm into the bathroom locking the door screaming "YOU TAKING ONE IN FRONT OF ME TOO HOE "She right I do need to get myself together I haven't been the same every since my mother walked out it's just me and my baby brother living with my dad who barely is home I'm only 19 taking care of a 1 year old all by myself I couldn't even finish school tears started to take over my eyes as I drifted asleep letting my thoughts takeover .

IS SKYLAR REALLY PREGNANT OR JUST TRYING TO GET THE MONEY ? WHAT YALL THINK SO FAR ??

DONT GET CONFUSED THE NEXT CHAPTER ITS GOING TO PICK UP A 6 MONTHS LATER THIS WAS JUST TO FILL THEY LIFESTYLE OUT !!