chapter 2: naruto opens a casino.

Naruto decided to count his winnings from the card game against the clan heads and what he found out after counting it all is that he's got over 1.5 million ryo!!!. Enough to open up two of his own casinos. But then a thought hit him. Why should he open up his own casino when he could simply gamble at and buy out other casinos with crooked owners.
It was or had to be one of the best plans he has ever had.
By buying out other casinos he could start his own line of casinos as a shinobi and a gambler at the same time.
It was easy actually. Since all he had to do was learn the shadow clone jutsu and he could be in multiple places at once running more then one casino at a time. Eventually he would bleed the elemental nations dry of their money while he rules over all the nations as a behind the scenes owner. He would run the countries as it's unofficial leader but officially he would still be a shinobi of konoha and fire country and nobody would know who the golden gambler really was. Naruto then laughed to himself and said.

"WOW!!!. I must be some kind of closet genius to think of a plan this crazy. But it's definitely going to be a long process but with shadow clones it should be easy to pull off. No time like the present to get started.
Today konoha. Tomorrow.
The entire shinobi world!!!.
Ahahaha!!!."

Watching from his crystal ball Hiruzen Sarutobi couldn't help but think maybe he's done the wrong thing letting naruto become a gambler since apparently he was already starting up his own casino monopoly empire out of konoha.
Weather or not he succeeded the hokage wasn't very sure.
However. He did notice one thing. Naruto had recently found an old quarter staff that his mother trained with.
And he never left home without it. When the hokage asked him if he wanted to learn Bojutsu techniques he said that he had it covered and that he found scrolls in his parents library on the art.
And when Hiruzen asked to see these scrolls naruto had shown him an uzumaki clan scroll with the basic stances of the uzumaki clan Bojutsu techniques. To say such a style was frightening would be an understatement. They were terrifying!!!. When he asked naruto to demonstrate on a training dummy the damage the technique could cause... Hiruzen paled with fear in his eyes. The multiple different fracture marks and large bruise patterns definitely showed how deadly it was. Hiruzen then asked and said.

"Naruto... just how much of the uzumaki clan Bojutsu techniques do you know???.
I'm curious if you might want to consider it as your main style of fighting."

And naruto said.

"Well..it wasn't easy. First I had to master the scroll on the shadow clone jutsu. I did that in nine hours. After that I created 100 shadow clones to study everything in my parents library and dispelled them ten at a time. All at once and the memory overload would have killed me at my current age. So. If you really want to know. I know all of the uzumaki clan Bojutsu techniques. Kenjutsu techniques, Fuinjutsu skills, Ninjutsu and Taijutsu styles,and even elemental affinities and manipulation.
Did you know that I have the same bloodline abilities as the first hokage hashirama senju???. And that I can also use the ice release and crystal release bloodlines???.
I believe one was a kekai genkai and the other was called a kekai touta. Isn't a kekai touta similar to what the third tsuchikage has???."

And Hiruzen said.

"Your correct naruto. The kekai touta that the tsuchikage has is called particle release. Yours is Crystal release. Which means it's a combination of the water Earth and wind chakra elemental affinities. Your already aware that the ice release is water and wind and wood release is water and earth I assume???."

And naruto said.

"Old man how dumb do you really think I would be if I didn't Know that???. Of course I am aware of the elements that makes a kekai genkai. For someone who's called the professor your pretty stupid not to use the shadow clone jutsu at the office. I mean. Wouldn't it be nice to have all that time to read your porn novels undisturbed while the clone does all the work???. A piece of advice jiji. Shadow clones transfer memories back to the original after their destroyed or run out of chakra."