Running out of time...and the unveiling

Hidan was counting down the amount of time left to Naruto loudly "Yeah only about three days left here! I hope you made a difference B**ch" Naruto sighed "Hidan...What have you been doing since you got here? Besides terrorizing innocent people that is?"

"They have been given grace by being in my presence"

"And must be saints to tolerate it" Hidan frowned "That truly hurt sunshine"
"Hidan is right Naruto, we have a limited time left, for all we know that fateful mission could be the one Team Minato is doing in a few days"
"Yeah man...I mean wouldn't that be a riot" Naruto froze "wait...Kakashi was kinda telling me about this mission Y'know? And it's...he's leading it alone"

"Aww Sh** Sunshine you think it might be the mission?" Hidan states in mock horror "Oh please you're dumb as a brick of course it was the mission!" Naruto tried not to feel the stinging burn of Hidan's words and instead focused on the intent behind them "What the Hell! Hidan you knew!??"
"Yeah. I'm pretty sure you're the only one who didn't"
"I would have told you Kit but I didn't know for sure and you've been stressing out a lot and-"

"Kurama you too?" Naruto felt betrayed "And OF COURSE I've been stressing I'm just trying to save everybody in the future!!"
"And it's been delightfully fun watching" says Hidan smirking.

To make matters worse Minato ran in with a panicked look on his face "Naruto I know why you keep passing out from chakra exhaustion, and why you can't do any jutsu's" Naruto tiredly looked up "Please tell me we can fix it"

"I- I'm sorry Naruto, but you need to go back to your time, something must have gone wrong with your time travel Jutsu and now it's directly connected to your chakra, every moment you stay here is because you are using your chakra to stay here. That means if you use any Jutsu you could die" Naruto was horrified, "Dad, when is the kannabi bridge mission?"

"Tomorrow why?" Minato had a bit of pride in his voice one of his students was already a jonin and they were going on important missions "It's should be not super difficult but its very important" This only proved more that the mission was indeed the one were everything went wrong

"We need to go with them!" Said Naruto loudly and Minato looked horrified "I c—can't I'm holding back the Iwa forces so they don't get to them if I don't the mission could go worse.

"Can you cancel it?" Minato looked pained "I can't it's really important and every shinobi is really busy we are in the middle of a war we don't have anyone to spare!"

Naruto was cussing under his breath making even Hidan flush slightly (With pride) and Minato feeling worse "I need to go with them! I won't use chakra but I might be able to help at last a little, and I did tell them about important events but I feel like I should be there just in case..."
"Naruto you shouldn't stress yourself"
"I'm not! They need my help!"
"Why weren't you worried until you realized that the mission was kannabi bridge?"
"I-I thought they would have more time to train to get better at teamwork! AGHHHH!"
"Naruto!" Minato ran to his sons side "Breath son, it's alright I have faith in my team, and with the information you gave them they should be able to make a difference" Naruto frowned "Do you really think so?"
"Yes, now rest" said Minato in a calming voice while inside he was freaking out.

Minato's POV
"Alright team I have news" Kakashi gave me a cold look, Obito grinned leaning forward and Rin smiled slightly nervous

"The mission coming up...its the Mission" to a random bystander it would seem like I had just repeated some meaningless sentence but my team understood immediately,

the blood drained from Obito's face and he turned to Kakashi. Rin looked like she was trying not to cry and Kakashi looked angry, and...terrified he knew that Kakashi was feeling a lot of pressure being the squad leader and all.

Than Obito turned to the fuming Kakashi, I was a little worried, they always fought each other, the last thing Kakashi needed was to get riled up. But what he did next surprised everyone.

No one's POV
Obito hugged his younger silver haired teammate, Kakashi was frozen, absolutely stiff and in shock, Obito began to get worried and than,

the small silver haired Jonin relaxed. And timidly wrapped his small arms around Obito, Obito was at least a good foot taller than him, rested his chin on Kakashi's hair, it was quite soft, surprisingly

"I believe in you Bakashi" he murmurs "I know you won't let us down" Rin ran up and joined the hug, smiling at Obito proud of him "And we won't let you down either!" Kakashi tried not to cry and plunged his face deeper into Obito's chest so they wouldn't see how touched he was, but they knew.

Finally pulling out of the hug Obito noticed the faint wetness in Kakashi's eyes, he didn't tease him, he didn't say anything just gave him his trademark smile "We leave tomorrow" Said Kakashi his voice raspy

"Make sure you sleep and eat well, we need to be alert for tomorrow's mission" He smiled suddenly although it was hard to see because of the mask,  his eyes gleamed silver "We are a team, we leave no one behind and we are going to-"

"Kick this missions ass we know Kashi" said Rin and Obito was taken aback by Rin's abrupt language, he decided he liked it, and with that team Minato, the original team 7 was ready for battle...Or so they thought.

Sorry this was kinda a filler it'll get better, thanks for reading...comment vote etc. sorry all that must be getting on ya'lls nerves, but I'm new so just trying to get my books out there! And if you have any good Naruto book suggestions please let me know I love a good read!  ALSO still don't own Naruto (sadly) and neither do I own the pic. That's that! Cya Peeps!!