𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝙾𝚗𝚎

"Stage one activated"
I wake up in a panic, my eyes burning. I was able to make out the sound of a loud but hollow voice, my ears ringing bloody murder. I buck my head and pull myself up, in a pitch black room. I was tied up, my arms & hands felt as if they were going to break off in seconds. I take scan around the room, looking at every single inch of the walls.. I was siting in the center of a fucking room..! I glared at the walls, my eyes bulging with pain. There were small vents in every corner. My vision finally cleared up and I saw something on-top of the vent. I turned my head & saw four picture frames of people I have never in my life!.. seen before. I spot around the room, trying my hardest to figure out was stage this was. I glanced at a small box in the corner, but I didn't think much of it at the time. Maybe this fear is "the dark." The dark isn't my worst fear. I thought I was safe , yeah. I thought. The room began filling up with water, those stupid fucking vents, I should've covered up those vents!
"Whatthefuckwhatthefuckwhatthefuck-"
I screech in a panic, I run my eyes over the room, is there a door!?! At least a fucking window? Anything!? I sigh, giving up hope, until I see a trapdoor on the ceiling. Oh thank god!
The tape around my wrist & ankles were beginning to go loose, ugh about time! I struggle, trying to take it off. Well, thats not fun. I wasn't able to stand up since my feet were basically chained up. The water was brought to my chin and I couldn't do anything about it... shit. I was about to fucking drown by now, tugging at the tape, it FINALLY came off. Thank the fucking lord! I quickly stood up and ripped the tape off of my wrist. I look around the room knowing the water level was rising faster and faster the more time i spent in here. I look up at the trap door and saw it was locked, fuck. I look around and realize, the box. That box was the only thing that could have a key in it, I tell myself swimming over to the box....right? I grab the box as quickly as I could, it was awfully tiny , there was an engraved heart in the center ...and..my.. full name? What the actual fuck?The whole box was covered with roses, ugh why am I analyzing it, I'm literally about to die! I rid open the box and let the top float away. I look back inside and.. there was a dusty, disintegrated paper. I pick it up and it read, "𝑇𝑜 𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐶𝑜𝑑𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑈𝑛𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑠 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝐵𝑜𝑥 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑀𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝐿𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝐴𝑡 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐵𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑃𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒"
What the fuck does that mean...? THE FRAMES ON THE WALL STUPID! I yell at myself while struggling to swim over to the closeted wall, I grab the photo and rip it off.
4.....8....1.....5
The code! Boy, how wrong I was. The water was at my chest at this point. I grab the box and enter '4815' ..incorrect, INCORRECT? IM GOING TO FUCKING DIE BOX..!
Then I enter '5184' incorrect..
Fuck! I felt myself almost suffocating! I was barely alive. I desperately enter '1845' incorrect. Shit..shit...shit....... shit! What the fuck!
I enter '5814' correct. Oh my FUCKING god. The box opens with 4 keys inside, one red, one blue and one purple, ARE YOU SERIOUS? NOW I HAVE TO PICK COLORS? I take the first key, red and start to pull myself up to the trapdoor. The water was high enough so I could elevate myself to reach the lock on the door. The water was rising hella fucking fast and soon my head was hitting the roof! Let me tell you this room was at least 8 feet tall, like shit. I put in the first key and it didn't.. fucking.. work! My head was almost under water! I pull out the second key, purple. I pushed the key quickly in and turned it and that one didn't work too. Holy shit! I'm going to die, I swear! My head was completely indulged in the water. I look around for the third key and I didn't see it. My eyes began to burn, I'm gonna drown! I look down and see the key at the bottom. The other keys were light and stayed at the top, but the key that unlocked the door was like a weight, and stayed down.
These assholes.
I swim back to the bottom of the room as quickly as I could and snatched the key, trying to bring myself back up. I couldn't breathe... I can't hold it any longer. My lunges suffocating themselves. I made my way to the door again and put in the key. The door unlocked  and I punched the door open so hard my hand fucking shattered. I threw my head into the top gasping for air. I look up and try my hardest  to pull myself out of the water into the next room. The water stopped rising at that point. This room painted white, small enough to trigger my claustrophobia. I gasp & collapse onto the floor, trying to settle myself for what just happened. I finally come to my senses and I hear a loud bang.. the trap door closed, the fucking trapped door CLOSED.
"sᴛᴀɢᴇ 1 ᴄᴏᴍʟᴇᴛᴇ"
I stand up in panic, the room started filling up with gas. Fuck..fuck... I'm going to fucking die. I choked and gagged running around the room to find 'fresh air' and soon enough I collapsed, I blacked out.