Chapter 16 Honey Moon

Joseph swept me off my feet taking me to there limo.

It was about 9:30 at night. The limo dropped us off at the new hotel ," Glasmour Êp Prix".

It was so Beautiful. The encarved angels in the walls. The golden desk.

"Hello! And welcome to Glasmour Êp Prix! Do you have reservations?" The teller asked us.

"Yes Somers-Morales please."

"Oh , Sí! Sí! The Honey Moon suite. Room 00Z. Enjoy your stay!" He said giving me the keys. Joseph picks me back up and carries me to the highest floor. He unlocks the door .

"Joseph, do you really believe this is happening?" I asked Joseph.

"No I don't. But I can believe I married a girl as beautiful as you."

I kissed him. He pushed me on to the bed.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Joseph looked at me.

"Yea..." I winked at him"

3 hours later *

Our clothes where everywhere. My dress was hanging off the lamp. His suit and pants where on the dresser. Our shoes where any where.

"Woo... 3 hours.... You last soo long Joseph..." I said rolling over to Joseph's chest.

"Yea... That's my new 'Talent'" Joseph said breathing hard.

"So. Now what?" I asked Joseph.

"Let's get packing !!" We get up and grab our stuff out the drawers. Going to Hawaii is amazing. According to the pamphlet. 

*sorry its so short!!!*