Just the beginning

Ok so this is my first time writing a book and let me just say it feels great.
Just please support me by leaving a vote, adding this story to you're collections of other books you've been reading, and one last thing comment don't be a silent reader and do not hate. So with out further ado let's begin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N (POV)
The thick fog lights the sky as we past the misty Forest . Katy Perry's song softly playing in the background,as the car continues to drive by as you pass a sign that says WELCOME TO OAKLAND BRIDGE.

"Mom are we there yet" Dylan ask for the 60th time already. "No" I yelled starting to get annoyed , surprisingly i had a lot of patients lately maybe it's the fact I got in trouble. Yup that is right you heard i got in trouble miss goodie tissue mommy's perfect little girl got in trouble. (smh she just broke the fourth wall)

Do you want to why I'm in trouble no? Will to bad I'm going to tell you any way ,it all started last year 8th grade i was 14 about to be 15 . Math was difficult since I was an honors math taking Algebra 1 in extra college courses. Yup see how much pressure I was in my mom wanted me to be perfect, but the cold hard truth was i was anything but perfect.

Mom was starting to become  overly protective and downright mean. After my dad divorce her. All they would do was start arguments for no reason and every night they would yell and scream at each other. Poor me (I'm the oldest) Dylan (the middle child in middle school 6th grade 12) then there's will the youngest will (perschool 4) would have to hear the bickering everyday so one day my dad got tired of it and got a divorce.

Which cause us to move me,mom,dylan to move all the way to Florida while will and dad stay in Oakland my home town. Which brings me back to my main problem I'm 16 in 10th grade and i filled my math final by the way I'm still at honors classes, but I stop taking college courses. Know it's summer break and instead of spending it with my friends at the beach feeling the sand between my toes feelings of bright Sun against my toned skin. I'm stack going to summer school in this bipolar weather.

Don't get me wrong i don't hate this place it's just not how i want to be spending my summer, but at last my mother shot no other choice but to send me back to my dad.

"Y/n....y/n Y/N" "what "i say has i heard my name being called pulling me out of my a train of thought. It was my mom "we are here "she said as she pulled up to the drive way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed it my very first chapter it was not long 500 words but it was worth it please read it vote and comment tell me if you like it so far or what bye 👋🏾