08

Summer
Next Day

"Whew bitch yall look like shit" my cousin brandy said to me and my sisters and nikki.

"Don't ask" we all said.

I yawned.

I felt a buzz down in my cudder and I jumped.

"Turnnnn it offff" I told Ray as my legs shriveled up together.

"U good??" My momma asked me.

"Mhmm hmmm" I said closing my eyes.

How the fuck didn't I feel that down there last night.

I forgot her ass put it in my panties when we got out the shower. Surprised that shit aint fall out last night.

She turned it off and I stood up straight.

"Whew I'm good" I said then I ran upstairs to freshen up and take my shower and allat.

______________________________
"MOMMMYYYYY" Kimani said running to me and I ran to her and picked her up.

"Hey mama baby" I said and she pecked me on the lips and i pecked her back.

Ion eat coochie so bitch my lips clean.

"Ma ma food" she said.

"Why da da ain't feed u?" I asked.

"I did feed her but her ass played in her food" Durk said handing me her bag.

"Shhhh" she said putting her finger on Durk mouth and I laughed.

"Girl don't make me break that damn finger, keep playing with me" he said fake biting on her finger.

"Say Bye Nigga" I told her and he stared at me.

"Bye n-" Kimani said.

"I wish u would finish that sentence ima beat yo ass white don't play with me Kimani Armani Banks" he said and she stared at him.

Then we laughed.

"Ion see what's funny" he said looking at both us with his serious face on.

"Nigga u funny" I said laughing.

"Hey girl" India said walking in the room and she hugged me.

"Hey Pooh, where willow??" I asked.

"Her bad ass was behind me, shit I done lost my baby. Ain't nobody finna kidnap her bad ass, she gonna make them give her back. Shit both they asses, they gon bring they ass right back. Talk too much, hard headed and got attitude problems" India said and I laughed.

"Lord wonder who they got that from" I said then looked at durk.

"His big headed big eyed ass, shit they got all his damn features shit" India said moving her hair to the back.

"Right then try to blame it on us" I said and Durk punches both of us in the arm.

"Ouch nigga" we both said rubbing our arms.

"Tell da da stop" I told Kimani.

"Stop" she said popping him.

"Pop me again and ima throw yo ass into that big ass Christmas tree, damn why y'all tree so big" Durk asked.

"U ain't gon throw her no where, that tree is big as hell tho" India said bucking at her and he jumped.

"Them niggas went out Christmas tree shopping and came back with the whole damn real tree, we told they ass to go to Walmart" I said and they laughed.

"Shit we bought a Christmas tree for our cabin and our shit not even that ass big, it's big but not as big as that, shit we decorated this morning before we brought her " India said.

"If it's real why it is it white?" Durk asked.

"I need to come over and see it I already know that shit bomb and nigga I wanted to be my normal boujee self and paint a few limbs white" I said.

"Oh my god bitchhh is that designer ornaments I see???" She asked.

"Yes ma'am, I made them I did not feel like spending no money on ordering from somebody so my ass learned how to make them Cuz everybody know designer stores don't sell ornaments" I told her.

"Girl I contacted this girl about Chanel ornaments and her ass was like it's gon take 5-6 business days, like bitch Christmas gon be over by the time I order them bitches and I just found out about her the other day and my ass ain't gon be home to get the shipment" she said.

"That's the only part I hate about ordering shit from boutiques online and stores online Periodt, u pay for shipping but the shit don't come when u need it and sometimes show up a week after the original date" I said as we sat in the couch by the tree.

"Big ass tree where the hell the presents?" Durk asked looking at the tree.

"Shut yo ass up, they upstairs in the media room. Shit folks better be grateful shit paid almost a million on that bullshit" I said as willow walked into the room and ran to me. "Hey Pookie".

I picked her up and hugged her.

"Girl hell nawl, they ass would have gotten presents from walmart" she said.

"Girl I went to Saks Fifth shit was a 3 hour drive, shit glad we had a damn driver" I said.

"Bitchh 3 hours?? Oh hell nawl, tuhh I woulda said fuck them gifts and got they ass some from a regular ass mall" India said.

"Ion see myself spending that much on gifts if it ain't no damn car" Durk said.

"Right" India said.

"Got they ass Chanel, Gucci, Fendi, Louis Vuitton, Dolce & Gabanna, Armani, and Prada and the men I ordered all the true religion shit and Nike and allat last week so I gotta wrap they stuff and separate gifts In a minute" I said sucking on my candy cane.

Durk was staring at me and I looked at India.

"Girl Durk ass finna get some thrift store clothes shit fuck allat" India said laughing.

I'm guessing she didn't see him.

"I wish the fuck u would" he said looking at her.

"Watch Me" she said.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell y'all who here in the cabin next door" I told them and boom there go the doors open.

"Daddy's Home" I heard his voice.