17

Summer
2 days later

"I'm the wrong bitch, I would've killed dave for what he did but baby girl as u can see my ass been deep in love with his ass for too long. I killed my sister now it's ur turn bitch" I said smacking the fuck out my Millie.

"Dave...." she cried for Dave.

"Nah bitch, don't cry for him now" autumn said.

Dave watched.

"I'll tell Kairi u love her" he said walking up behind Summer and he kissed her.

"I let u survive two extra days pooh, but it's time for u to die baby. It hurt to find out the child that I felt for a few months just stopped kicking from too much stress, u gotta die like my child did pooh" I told her.

The day after I killed blossom I went to the hospital to let them check my baby and my baby died. I can try again later in life.

I'm hurt but I'm taking all my hurt out on these hoes. 1 down 1 more to go.

Autumn pointed the gun to Millie head.

"No please stop, the man sent us" Millie cried out.

"Wait.... what man??" Dave asked.

"I don't know but blossom was talking to some dude she never told me who it was, he would call from a unknown number. He told blossom to kidnap summer then told her to take over summer spot because he wanted to kill u Dave I swear" she said crying and Nikki slapped her.

"Nigga really??" Winter asked.

"I'm sorry she was crying and my slap hand was itching" Nikki said.

"So u joined with her on this damn plan to kill me?? So u want me dead huh?" Dave asked.

"No baby I just did it cuz I wanted that bitch gone" she said referring to me.

"Wait...he had all 5 months to take her and kill dave why the fuck he wait so long?" Nikki asked.

"Shit I don't know" Millie said.

"This one stupid ass nigga" Winter said.

"Dave I promise I wasn't with the killing u plan, baby I love you" Millie said.

I yawned and looked at the time.

"Ar- are- are u done? Cuz u wasting my time with yo bullshit ass stories, I could be at my house mothering my fuckin child who I haven't seen in fucking five months and being the mother your child that need a mother who pays attention to her and cares other than just try to drop her off at her dad house and fuck him pooh" I said rolling my eyes and folded my hands together. "Oh ima fuck him for sho but baby ima be a mother first pooh, bitch tell my nigga u love him again and ima burn yo ass like blossom. And that's on Periodt bitch, ima make sure ur funeral be cute and all but hoe call him baby and tell him u love him I promise ima make that wish come true" I said getting in her face.

"Damn she told u" winter said laughing.

"Bitch u would never" Millie said.

"I mean baby Gurl today is ur Happy Death Day, tuhh unlike the movie yo ass not gon keep coming back alive. Yo ass dead forever, shit u can watch under ur child from hell" winter said.

"Bitch I would never what?? Abandon her?? Yeah u right I won't, bitch I'll be a better mother to her than u have ever been bitch" I said rolling my neck.

"Y'all getting off subject damn shit we was talking about this dude, give us more clues" meek said.

"Blues Clues Face Ass" winter said then the bitch tripped walking up the steps.

We laughed.

"U okay Ella Mai?? Need to tie yo shoes so u won't be tripping" meek said back to her.

"Ahh fuck u nigga" winter said flicking him off.

Winter walked up the stairs to fix her some food.

"Okay hoe talk about this "man""autumn said to her.

"He a close friend that's all I know" Millie said.

"That's not a good enough answer" autumn said cocking the gun back.

"Close friend huh??" Dave said to his self.

Omniscient

The man sat outside in between the trees with his homies in the car waiting.

"Come on, lets kill this nigga so I can get my girl" the man said putting his hoodie on and loaded his guns.

His gang grabbed their guns.

One of his homies cut the power line, poof the lights went off.

The men made a move into the house.

"What the fuck" winter yelled out as she fixed her food.

"What happen to the lights?" Autumn asked.

"Somebody cut the power line" I said lighting my blunt. "They here for me and this bitch".

"Time to play in my playground" Dave said pulling his gun out.

Meek,Roddy, and Trouble grabbed they guns.

Today they came with all they homies but only person that was missing was nip, he said he had to finish recording his song or sum shit.