Chapter 1:Meeting Him

Im just a normal 14 year old girl named kylie i get bullied this story is about the day my normal 14 year old life got changed.

******************
Kylie's P.O.V

  “Honey happy birthday." I heard the sweet voice of my mother. I slowly got up and walked to the mirror and said ew at the sight of golden brown and blue hair in a total mess. I went to my closet and pulled out my black skinny jeans,my bvb shirt,and black vans. I quickly got dressed then put on my stud earrings and black ring. Then brushed my hair and put it in a messy side braid. Grabbed my backpack and headed to school.

****************

    I got to school and meet up with all of my friends suddenly the queen bee of our school/the bitch kara. She walked up to me and gave my a canister of alcohol and said“Happy Birthday." I was about say wtf when she poured alcohol all over me then threw a lighter at me then it all went black.

*******************************

   I woke up in a hospital room the doctor told me my severe burns healed perfectly and said i could go home he gave me all my clothes and things then  sent me home. I went to the hospital bathroom to get dressed i looked reflection and screamed my skin was pale white instead of my normally tan skin and my golden brown and blue hair was black and blue it felt like straw. I just sat there and cried then i got dressed and left the hospital it was about 10 or 11pm i called my mom she came and picked me up and we went home.

**************************************

   I put on my pjs and got into bed about 10 minutes later u woke up to a tall human figure standing in my room staring at me.
****************
Unknowns P.O.V
  She looked to beatiful and fragile just laying there sleeping not knowing my presence. Oh she woke up “Why hello there." I said to her“Who are you?" Aww shes so cute distressed and scared.

************************************
Kylie's P.O.V

   The what seemed to be a male said“Go to sleep." I knew that refrence so I spat out“YOUR JEFFERY WOODS." He looked at me“So you do remember me" It all went black.

/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

So how am i doing so far comment and vote plz love u

                 -cutechic