Chapter 3

J.Bonet POV

            Fuck.I cant move to save my life right nie.I got brusies ontop of brusies.lil bruses,big brusies,red,blue,black one too.Fuck how did i get myself in to this shit.Oh yeahh I CAN KEEP MY FUCKIN MOUTH SHUT.I just wanna beat the fuck outa him.ughh.im cold ion got no clothes i still got lil drops of water on me still and i woulda loved to finished my bath it felt so good.August left after k.samone was yanked out the room.and he just comin back in with 3 big ass sandwiches,short a t-shirt,and 2 fat ass blunts.

August:i gotchu some food and clothes.

J.Bonet:thanks...can you help me put this on please.he help me put on the clothes and we start eatin our sandwiches.

August:ianint mean to whoop you like dat...i just didnt know hiw ta take it when you was yellin like you big and bad an shit like ion like disrespet and dat shit you pulled was majorly disrespectful.

J.Bonet:yeahh...but i wish you didnt beat me like dat like dat.After we got done eatin we just sat and talked about our childhood and shit.Its crazy that our childhood was almost alike,my step dad was on crake and he beat my mom and my older sister. me and my mom moved from jamaica when i was five  ta L.A and from then i grew up here.

August:yeahh...you smoke.he said takin out a pre rolled blunt and a black lighter.

J.Bonet:yeahh iaint did ina while doe.He lite the blunt and blew the smoke in da air and i could tell it was some loud by the way it smelled.

August:you wanna hit it.i shook my head yeah and took the blunt and start smokin it.

Thugger POV

            Dis girl really go make me put my hands on her.she slike be doin lil shit ta make me mad.I mean if she wanna fuck me just tell me cause ill have that ass begin fa it ya feel meh.Me and K.Samone was in the baesment watchin "The Best Man".

Thugger:aye can u get me some water please.

K.Samone:haha you must thank im yo maid nigga you got legs go get ya own damn water.

Thugger:whats yo fuckin problem.

K.Samone:whats my problem...YOU MY FUCKIN PROBLEM THUG IVE BEEN DRUG KIDDNAPED LIKE HOW THE FUCK YOU EXSPECT ME TO BE...NICE NIGGAH.See dis da shit im talm bout.by the end of her lil speech she was hoverd over me showin her big titties.Damn i wanna fuck dis girl.

Thugger:ok i see yeen larn when jay was with all dat yellin.

K.Samone:Im not scared of you Jeffrey.Dafuq dis bitch called me bye my gov't...she got me all da way fucked up fareal.

Thugger:BITCH WHO GAVE YOU THE MUGFUCKIN RIGHT TA CALL ME BYE MY DAMN NAME...Its takin me some fuckin much not to beat yo ass right nie bruhh.

K.Samone:like i said im not worried...and dont call me out my name thank you.she said walkin back to her seat.she lucky she sexy.

August POV

            We was still in da same spot slumed as fuq.we smoked both blunts and she really cute when she smoke like damn.she layed on her back with her eyes closed next to me.I look at her body.other then the bruises her body was A1.Damn she sexy .I touched her thigh and she jumped.

J.Bonet:please dont touch me my body still sore ass fuck.Damn i really didnt mean ta beat her like i did ion know what came ova me.When we was talkin she told me that her dad beat and raped her mom and older sister.and her and k.samone is jamaican,black,indian,and white.She also said dat her fatha raped and killed her older sister on her 15th birthday.she moved from jamaica a weeks after her sister death.and in da 4th grade thats when she meet K.samone.I looked at her as she layed and pulled her body close ta mine and we fell asleep.