💭 | six

A familiar honk coming from a black car which stopped in front of the hospital's entrance made Jaemin looked up from scrolling through his phone.

His beautiful smile instantly flashed when he recognized the car waiting outside and it automatically became wider when the driver of the car rolled the window down and waved at him with his infamous crescent eye smile that never failed to make Jaemin fall deeper in love everyday.

He stood up from lounging on the comfortable lobby couch and walked towards the exit of the hospital.

Being impatient as he wants to reach the car quickly, Jaemin made big steps to the point that he's almost running, and as soon as he get inside the car, a pair of warm hands suddenly cupped his face and soft lips quickly find their way to his slightly chapped ones, fulfilling his cravings since the moment he left their house to go to work early in the morning.

The kiss is chaste, full of tenderness, care, and love. Well only at first, because as minutes pass by, it is slowly turning into a hot and longing ones. They both know that they need not only that. They need more.

Jeno's hands started to reach for the first button of Jaemin's long sleeves while his lips are travelling from Jaemin's jaw down to his neck.

But even before the fire they're feeling inside became bigger, continuous honks from another car behind them made the two jolt away from each other and look back. There they saw a now mad driver peeking from the window of his own car, yelling at them to move their car as they're blocking the driveway.

The couple looked at each other then laughed at their own hilariousness and silliness. Jeno quickly started the car's engine and drive while Jaemin buckled his seatbelt.

"Seems like someone got too excited to see me~" Jaemin teased when they are already on the main road, heading to wherever Jeno is planning to bring him.

"You can't blame me. This is the only time I can have my baby all by myself without any disturbance after a decade." Jeno pouted as his face turned red while his gaze is focused on the road.

"Yah isn't a decade too exaggerated?" Jaemin chuckled.

"No it's not. I really felt like it is already a decade since the last time I spent time with you." Jeno defended while still sulking on his seat.

"Alright. A decade it is." Jaemin laughed then pinched his husband's cheek. "You're really cute~"

Jeno just glared at Jaemin but soon his lips formed a sweet and loving smile as seconds pass by with him staring at the love of his life.

His right hand left the steering wheel and reached out for Jaemin's soft hand, intertwining their fingers together. It perfectly locks together as if it is really meant to be there. Holding Jaemin's hand gives him unexplainable happiness. It gives him so much comfort.

It gives him home.

"Happy fifth wedding anniversary love." Jeno said with loving stares and smile that the other didn't hesitate to respond with the same gesture and intensity.

"Happy fifth wedding anniversary too life."