𝐌𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐨 💙

𝗧𝗪: Mentions of self harm, cutting

𝗦𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲:
If you ever feel alone or think Suicide is the only option, it isn't. My DMs are constantly open if you ever need to talk, I've been through it before, and I'm still here.

Y/n

Pulling my soft grey pants over my now smooth legs I finish getting dressed. Then quickly brushed my teeth and exit out shared bathroom, hoping to find Ben.

"Ben?" I called out in the now dark room. I heard a sniffle in response.

I reach out into the pitch back, my saber hitting my open hand.

*light saber noise*

The room was illuminated with the blue of my lightsaber.

"Ben?" I tried to sense him In the room. "Ben solo!"

Still no response. I walked over to the closest wall, walking along it until I found the light switch.

Flicking the light on, I quickly spot a hunched over Ben solo sitting in an arm chair.

I turn my lightsaber off and crouch in front of him.

"Ben?" I set my hand on his forearm, he flinched in response "Ben, please tell me what's wrong."

He meet my eyes his face soaked with tears, and his eyes red and puffy.

I cradled his face, then kissed the edge of his scar.
He grabbed my wrists but didn't move them. Leaning into my touch.

"Ben, what's wrong?" He continued to drop his eyes and let the tears continue to flow.

I then kissed under his eyes were the scar had the least feeling and was at its thickest.

"Ben, if you're insecure about your scar you don't have to be, I love you no matter what." He sniffled.

"No, no it's just that every time I see myself in the mirror I remember what I've done, what I did, all the people I've hurt." He shook his head.

"Ben that wasn't you, that was someone else, that was Kylo Ren, you're Ben Solo." His fingertips graze his scar on his face.

"You don't have to be ashamed Ben, can I show you something?" He scrunched his eyebrows in confusion, then nodded silently.

"A long time ago, not in a galaxy so far away, I thought that the only way out of pain was to hurt myself, once people found out that I did this, they left me. That why when you found me I was alone. You've been the only one to love me for me," I rolled up my sleeves to reveal dozens of white scars painting my rippled skin. "4 Suicide attempts latter and I found you. I went through all that pain to find you, and it was honestly worth it. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world."

He reaches out and carefully slides his fingers down my forearm, feeling the uneven ridges of healed scars.

"You're ashamed of your scars, me too, you and me together, we can get through anything." I brought our foreheads together, "I love you Ben Solo, scar, the past all of it. I love all of you."

"I love you so much y/n," He grabs my arm and brings it to his lips, "I'm going to kiss every one of these scars."

And which he did.

541 words