Touch

-Kokichi is a really touchy person who likes to hug and cuddle people. He tries to hide this so that he can keep up his reputation, but if you hug him he can't resist and will hug you back. 

-One way to calm Kokichi down is by holding him tightly. He likes the feeling of being held close. It makes him feel safe. 

-Kokichi hates the feeling of dry things like sandpaper. 

-Kokichi only allows Rantaro to pat him on the head. He will grow irritated quickly if you pat him on his head.

-Kokichi will twirl his hair with his finger if he's bored or thinking of something. 

-To get your attention, if someone is ignoring him, Kokichi will constantly tap you on your back or shoulder. 

-He likes to brush/braid people's hair. He loves the feeling of it. 

-Kokichi does not like to be touched on his neck. It gives him bad memories. 

- When he's upset, he will only let certain people touch him. 

-He likes to hold onto people's hands when leading them somewhere because it makes him feel like he's in control. Kokichi's hands are surprisingly soft. 

-Kokichi will latch onto your arm if he wants you to do something for him. He has a surprisingly strong grip. 

-Kokichi is extremely ticklish.