Pregame Kokichi

((Uhhhh..since this account is Pregame!Kokichi for the time being...I have this list of headcanons that I've come up with. ))

 -He's a lot shyer and open with his feelings, though he will lie so that he doesn't worry you. 

- His hair is less wild and is flatter because he doesn't play with it as much

- He will have a small stutter most of the time, especially when nervous or when meeting someone new. The closer he gets to the person and the more comfortable he feels around them, his stutter will get a lot better.

- He's a little uncomfortable with being hugged from behind because he doesn't know who it is that's hugging him.

- Sometimes, he will start crying out of nowhere.

- He likes to hold people's hands. 

-He neglects his own health for other things

-Kokichi takes school VERY seriously

-He will get defensive about D.I.C.E and is protective of his members. He sees them as family.

-Nagito is like a big brother figure to him. Rantaro is as well. Kokichi likes to hang out with them a lot.

-Kokichi gets nervous about asking others for signs of affection (hugs, cuddling, holding peoples hands, etc.) 

- Kokichi doesn't like it to be too quiet. It makes him feel uncomfortable. 

-He tends to be quite pessimistic and thinks waaay too much. 

-His anxiety will make him accidentally hurt himself. He'll scratch at his arms or bite his lip until it bleeds. 

-He doesn't mind being patted on the head as long as it's someone he knows

-Kokichi will frequently have nightmares, so he doesn't like to sleep a lot. 

-And, of course, he loves grape panta.