⚘𝓪𝓵𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽⚘

Chapter 7, Alright.
————
You woke up on the floor with your vr headset on the ground next to you and some nachos on your chair. You groaned in pain as you got up and nearly forgot Eric was on the floor as well.
You took both of your vr headsets off and cleaned up the Mexican food that was set everywhere. Shutting off your pc you then grabbed a blanket and set it over Eric.
"Christ how long did we play for.." you mumbled to yourself grabbing your phone and looking at the time. It was 4 in the afternoon- "HOLY FUCK!" You cussed out loud then quickly looked at Eric to make sure you didn't wake him.
You slowly left the room and went down stairs to only find a yellow sticky note on the fridge.
"We're all just dealing with the billing and insurance for the house right now. Get some more sleep you and swags didn't go to bed til past 6 am.
-Cam"
Holy shit we did stay up late.
——
The boys were finally on their way home and it was just past 9 pm. Eric had woken up around 6 and the both of you were on a walk when the boys said they would be home.
"So Aussie, show me around."
You stared at him with a blank look.
"Oh come on, show me your favorite places, shit take me around town; let's do something productive." He pleaded.
You froze. You hadn't been in the town since the incident and you always avoided it.
"Oh..hey we can-" Eric caught on to why you weren't wanting to go into the town.
"No. I- I can do this and I need to get over it..ok? Just stand close to me please?" You said looking up at him. He smiled and ruffled your hair.
You slowly were becoming accustomed to Eric touching you, hugs, high fives, honestly any physical touch from him.
You smiled and began to show him around.
"This is my favorite restaurant!! I always get wings or a desert. The food there is beyond good!" You smiled passing a restaurant.
"I used to go down here all the time and meet up with people.." you could feel the heart break when all of your friends left you because of the incident.
Eric caught on and nudged you, "Well clearly those idiots didn't realize how cool and fun you are to have around.." he stated.
Cars were passing and the sun was just above the horizon. You passed a bar and froze in place.
"H-hey... can we turn back now....?" You stuttered realizing where you were headed.
"Yes, lets go." Eric stood behind you as you crossed the street and then got next to you.
——
It was now 11 and you both were walking on the beach.
"So when do you think you'll be back in this 'Aussie infested island' ?" You said making conversation.
He simply stared up at the stars in the sky.
"I leave tomorrow and then I'll have to pack everything...then I have to ship it all here...hmm.. maybe in like 2-3 weeks. Possibly a month at most." He said looking back down at you. He noticed your fingers fidgeting and you looked slightly upset.
"Why do you ask?"
You looked up at him, "Just wondering when I get to make fun of you again...OOO and I get to see where I want my stuff to go because your gonna be busy tryna get your stuff shipped here! HA!"
He nudged you softly, "hmm..yep.."
"OO!! Maybe when you get back I'll be able to go star gazing with you!" You smiled to yourself and even slightly blushed.
"I like that idea..."
——
It was morning and the boys were leaving. You had talked to the boys at different time but you were definitely going to miss Eric more than you would admit. You two were just getting to know each other and get comfortable and then boom he has to pack and get ready to move here. But just remember what he said, "only 2-3 weeks.. the highest is a month."
You were talking with Eric all day about America and moving here and all the fun things you would do.
"I must really like him.." you said out loud to yourself completely forgetting Eric sitting in front of you on your bed.
"What..?" Eric said looking right up at you.
FUCK.
"What? Nothing. I didn't say anything!" You tried to lie off but Eric wasn't having it.
"Liar What did you say?"
"I told you I just thought out loud it's nothing!" You waved off laying down on the bed.
"Pussy.." he stated rolling a blunt.
You watched him light it then sighed heavily. You took a good look at what he was doing and wearing.
He was wearing a black sweatshirt with some grey sweatpants while having a thing of weed next to him and blunt paper.
You've smoked weed before but completely stopped after the incident. You had some big weed tolerance while other times you just completely passed out. You'd once hit a dab pen 5 times, hit a bong and smoked a blunt before 2 hours later passing out.
He lit it up and starting smoking it.
"You gotta leave in an hour, you know that right? Wait less than like 20 minutes-" you stared at the time for the longest until Eric snapped you back into reality.
"Yeah and?"
"You gonna get baked before you go?"
"Hell yeah I am!"
You smiled and stared up at the ceiling enjoying the moment.
Eric nudged you and showed you the blunt, "eh?" He grinned.
Oh what the hell.
You grabbed it from him and smoked it as you stared at the time.
"So we keeping the promises of what we're gonna do when I finally move down here?" He said watching you inhale the blunt.
You coughed slightly still getting used to it, "pinky promise?" You sat up and saw Eric smiling.
"Pinky promise." You both held out your pinky's and shook them.
"Hey, you gonna smoke my whole fuckin blunt Aussie?!" He said nudging you again.
"Hell the fuck yeah I am! And your not gonna do anything about it." You stated turning around looking at the time again.
I'm really gonna miss him.
"I'm gonna miss you."
The air felt thick as you exhaled the smoke out of your lungs. You smiled kicking Eric softly.
"You too tinfoil man.."
——
It was time to go.
Say goodbye.
But I don't want to say goodbye.
How about see you next time?
Yes.
All the boys were waiting on swags and you to get into your car.
Both of you were high on cloud 9 and not listening to anyone what so ever.
"Hey tinfoil man..?"
"Mhm?" Swags stated while walking next to you.
"I'll be able to call you right? Text, discord, all of that good shit.." your smile fell off your face.
He pushed you gently, "Fuck yeah. Now stop being sad I'm leaving and be happy or else I'm gonna text you every second I'm on the plane to make sure your not crying about this bucket of shit."
"I'll test you every second first dumbass."
You both got into the car.
Fitz driving, you in the passenger seat.
Swagger behind your seat, Ryan and mason squished together. Matt, jay and Toby all in the trunk vibin.
You pulled out the sharpie and held it to Cameron who then signed and passed it on to the boys.
"As stated before y/n.. this car is fucking dope." Eric stated before the rest of the boys began to agree with him.
——
You arrived at the airport and immediately you felt your heart drop.
You got this.
He won't be gone for long.
Remember the pinky promise!!
He's gonna text you all while he's gone.
Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry...
You held in your tears as you waved all the boys goodbye except for Swags. While all the boys were talking he pulled you to the side.
"You alright? You look like your constipated.." you nudged him slightly.
"My mind is just everywhere about you boys leaving and especially you... just everything that I told you and-"
He pulled you into a hug and smiled at you.
"You'll be fine, alright? I'll text you the whole way there and when I get home we can video call.." he said. Quickly you tugged on his hoodie in the hug.
Sighing he threw the sweatshirt off and handed it to you.
"I-"
"Fucking take it before I change my mind."
"Thanks tinfoil man."
You waved goodbye to the rest of the boys before putting your pinky up at swagger. He did the same thing as he went into the airport to leave.
"I'm gonna miss they're dumbasses.." you mumbled softly as you got back in the car.
Cameron smiled at you and you stared at him while holding the hoodie swagger gave you.
"You and Swags look like you got really close.." he chuckled staring at you.
"I just told him about what happened is all.." you grumbled. "He respects my personal space and didn't force anything on me.. I'm just glad I can call him my friend.." you looked at Cameron with red eyes.
"Holy shit you looked baked!" Cameron chuckled.
"Fuck yeah, I smoked a blunt with Eric before we left. Felt good, felt my stress go away.." you hummed turning your phone on.

Tinfoil man 🗿✨✊
———————-
I'm stoned as fuck right now holy shit -Eric

Same lmao -y/n

My eyes look like I got a red tattoo on them -Eric

I'll see when you call me smh -y/n

It's a 15 hour flight Aussie -Eric

Shut the fuck up -y/n

———
You arrived home and immediately changed into swaggers hoodie. You just realized it said misfits on it.
'Damn I'm looking kinda good-'
You smiled and grabbed your phone quickly going to Instagram. You took a picture with your face covered and posted it with the caption:
Stoned ass fuck and vibin😳👋
———
Comments:
Y/nsdaughter69: Yesssiiirrr mom! ❤️🥺✊
Misfitsstan420: She vibin in that merch for sure!!
Kaysia666: AHHH YOU LOOK AMAZING!!🥺🥺🥰🥰
Swaggersouls: Give me my hoodie back I left my weed in there :(
Goodguyfitz: replying to @/swaggersouls bro you put this on yourself your not getting the weed or hoodie back :)
Y/n420: replying to @/Goodguyfitz @/Swaggersouls where is the lie, you definitely put this on yourself :(
Y/n/Swag: AHH THEY ARE SHARING CLOTHES GUYS!! #*𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮* HAS BEEN SAILED OMG!!
Bigggpppowo: @/Y/n420 is it true?
Y/n420: replying to @/bigggpppowo honestly idk
————
You smiled at the comments and there was a few weird ones but you just ignored them and felt the pocket of the hoodie to see if he actually left his weed.
"OH SHIT-" you took a bag of weed out and snickered. A hopeless tinfoil man without his weed.
You decided to post this as well. You took the weed and set it at your gaming set up and snapped a photo and captioned it:
@/Swaggersouls look what I found ;)
——
Comments:
Swaggersouls: @/Y/n420 YOU FUCKIN AUSSIE!! Ship me my weed back omfg.
Y/n420: replying to @/swaggersouls I now own the weed and hoodie and you aren't getting it back sorry🙈😔👋
Swaggersouls: replying to @/y/n420 You can't smoke all that weed anyways :/
Y/n420: replying to @/swaggersouls watch me.
*𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮*69: Communication I see?
Goodguyfitz: Omg we can bake brownies :)
Y/n420: replying to @/goodguyfitz OMG YES!!
———
You soon got a Snapchat from swags and he was straight vibin on the plane.
The snap said:
Save some weed for when we move in :((
You smiled and sent one back:
Sounds like a deal :)
———
Finished: January 6th, 9:04pm
Next chapter: ⚘𝓸𝓱⚘
Words: 1982