Chapter 15

The concert starts in an hour and I still haven't decided whether or not if I'm going. I know I should go for the guys, but I don't want to go because things are still tense between Jimmy and I.

"Jacqui?" I turned and saw Tracey standing in the doorway.

"Hey Tracey." I smiled and stood up to be face to face with her.

"Are you gonna go tonight?"

"I don't know."

"You should go. Let's get ready." She dragged me over to her room where Liz was already getting ready.

"Hey Jacqui!"

"Hi Liz." I smiled at her and walked towards her by the mirror.

"You gonna go?" She asked.

"I suppose." I shrugged and began to get ready.

"Are you and Jimmy working out well?  Tracey asked.

"I don't know." I sighed and ran a hand through my straightened hair.

It was silent as we got ready, except for the music. I don't mind too much. It gives me time to think.

Eventually we were all ready and heading out the door to the lobby and then into the tour bus.

Everybody had a conversation going except me. I have no idea where Jimmy is.

"Hey, J." Zack came up beside me.

"Hey, Zack." I smiled.

"You ready for tonight?" He smiled and put an arm around my shoulder.

"I guess."

"You are. Trust me." He pulled me close for a side hug as we continued walking.

-Jimmy-

I saw the way Zack and Jacqui were walking together and it made me mad.

Who does he think he is holding her like that? I am supposed to hold her like that. Not him!

"Calm down Jimmy." Matt said next to me.

"I can't. I'm supposed to be that close to her. Not Zack." I glared at the back of Zack.

"They're just friends, Jimmy. Calm down." He pat my back and walked up by Tracey. They immediately linked hands and started talking.

I looked over at Brian and Liz. They were laughing at something and he had his arm draped around her waist.

I sped up and walked next to Johnny. "Hey short shit." I said.

"Hey, Jimbo." He replied. "How are you and J?"

I shrugged. "Not quite sure." I glanced over at Jacqui and Zack. They actually looked like a couple.

"Jimmy, if she really loves you, she'll talk to you at least tonight."

"Yeah." I nodded and got into the venue.

I began to get ready for the concert tonight. Let's just get tonight over with.

-Jacqui-

"At least stand by the stage." Zack begged.

"I guess." Finally giving in.

"Yes!" He jumped and hugged me and then ran to get ready for the concert.

"He totally likes you." Liz said as her and Tracey walked up to me.

I snorted. "No he does not."

"Yes he does."

"No." I rolled my eyes.

"Yes!" Tracey said back.

"Fine he likes me, but I love Jimmy."

"Are you sure about that?" Liz raised an eyebrow.

"Of course!" I huffed and walked into the bathroom.

I love Jimmy. Why would they say that I don't. If I didn't, I wouldn't be with him! It's just so pointless to say I don't love someone I know I love.

I love Jimmy not Zack. Right?